5 Posts

Yomi» Forums » General

Subject: My print and play version rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished my print and play version of this games.
Already played some games with the 4 characters I built first but now I finished all 10 decks and from now on I have access to the whole yomi rooster

All the decks

Card closeup

I printed the cards on 250g paper. Then glued them on top of another 250g paper, cut them and laminated them. They feel awesome and very fitting for a fighting game

A yomi deck compared to a normal poker deck: These cards are rock solid!

Played some games against my girlfriend and to my surprise she liked it, and also does not think that this game is only about luck! I was afraid that she might think so.
So the 10 deck will hopefully come to good use!

Cheers!

EDIT: Forgot to say. Paid about 40 Euros for pdf + material. Quite happy about that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charlie Gook
msg tools
This is actually really cool!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
countcb wrote:
I printed the cards on 250g paper. Then glued them on top of another 250g paper, cut them and laminated them. They feel awesome and very fitting for a fighting game
WOAH! SUPER DUPER THICK. Really, I have them in single 280 or 300g print (penny sleeved) and they are more than fine.

And they DO look damn fine, mine ended up being a bit dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel Guijo
Spain
Madrid
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good work!, i love it. Mine its in 120g paper and pasted over poker cards and the final result its nice, but yours its way better!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher B
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all for the comments!

PePe QuiCoSE wrote:
WOAH! SUPER DUPER THICK.

Yeah, that's true. The box with all the 10 decks is really heavy! I was surprised when I lifted it for the first time after all the decks were completed

Kalisto 59 wrote:
120g paper and pasted over poker cards

Thought about that as well. But I had the urge to laminate something

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.