Skip Thompson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I really hope I am not having another senior moment. I have not found any rule mechanics for running enemy survivors solo in the Firefight scenario.

Am I missing something big, or is this scenario not designed as a solo effort?

I guess I could resort to the old technique of playing both sides, and pretending not to know what the other side is thinking (in my case, that might not be much of a stretch)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan
United States
flag msg tools
1 Player hardcore
badge
Lone Warrior
mbmbmbmbmb
On page 16 in section 10.2 Finding Other Survivors the rules describe how a generic survivor behaves if he turns out to be an enemy.

I think the rules are good for the most part, though I don't know that they were specifically intended to guide the actions of enemy survivors in a solitaire Firefight scenario. I would recommend allowing the enemy survivors to reload their weapons. You'll probably have to do a little "thinking for the enemy" so they don't just charge straight in to you. Make 'em act a little more realistic and less like zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kelly N.
United States
Richmond
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skipper1947 wrote:
I guess I could resort to the old technique of playing both sides, and pretending not to know what the other side is thinking (in my case, that might not be much of a stretch)

That's funny right there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finding other survivors is controlled by the game.

Enemy survivors in Firefight requires you to run both sides, if solo. Even at that, a lot of the action will be dictated by the Action/Reaction rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skip Thompson
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for the reply guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.