Terry Simo
United States
Las Vegas
Nevada
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing 1/2 of my first campaign - I was feeling like something in the rules wasn't right as I was escaping very easily with a Crash Dive negating an attack for max risk of 2 Stress. Found out a bunch of errata had been written for rulebook but also saw there was a Help Sheet on the DVG website in the U-Boat Leader section.

On this Help Sheet it shows Torpedo and Gun attack modifiers that are different then the ones on the Help Sheet that came in the box but looking at the latest rulebook and errata - nothing is mentioned of these modifiers.

Is the Help Sheet on the DVG website - a replacement for the one in the game with changes to DRM as listed or is there an error?

My U-boats definitely have a better hit success in this game compared to Steel Wolves.

Thanks,

T-Mo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Brown
United States
Pottstown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the Help Sheet on the DVG site is way old. I know there were discrepancies several months ago that didn't align with the rules, and I think Dan said that they needed to update the help sheet. Use the erratta on the DVG site as the latest rules set.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.