6 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Recommendations

Subject: 1971 Peanut Butter and Jelly Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jane Doe
msg tools
Hello,

I am searching for the 1971 Peanut Butter and Jelly Game by Parker Brothers. I have tried a general search, ebay, etc. with no luck. If you have any ideas at all, please let me know!

If I can find it, it will be a very special gift for my mother, so any help is much appreciated!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron Parker
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any (or, at least, much) useful information for you, but I'll note that this game is listed twice in the BGG database:

Peanut Butter & Jelly
Peanut Butter & Jelly

The latter page is for the 1993 reprint by Parker and apparently a 2000 reprint by Fundex. Do you need the 1971 version, or would one of the later reprints suffice? I note that one user has a copy of a reprint up for trade. (Edit: I suppose it might not be a reprint, but it's listed on the reprint page. You'd have to ask him to be sure.)

I remember that my brother had a copy of this game when we were children. That would have been sometime in the late seventies, but I'm almost certain that it was in a long box, not the square box pictured for the 1971 printing. So there may also be some other reprint for which BGG doesn't have any information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugh G. Rection
United States
La Mesa
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
mb It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time!!! mb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Dawn
United States
Monroe
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the fundex version available for trade or sale. Let me know if you have some interest, either by responding here or sending me a geek mail (click on the envelope below my username).

By the way, welcome to the best board game site on the internet!

Keep on gaming!

Dave
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jennifer Derrick
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't help you, other than to say that I have seen it on eBay once. I had a flashback to this game and went to look it up and saw someone selling it there. This must have been six months or so ago. So, that's just to say that it might appear there again, sometime.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rita CC
msg tools
I realize this is a year later but I just picked this game up at a yard sale and wanted to find out more about it online. this forum came up so I was wondering if you ever found it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.