Risk Legacy» Forums » General

Subject: Pics of finished Boards! ALL SPOILERS rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I think it would be neat to see pictures of everyone's finished boards! Let's see them!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Re: Pics of finished Boards!

Note that we deicded not to play that you lose troops when in expanding into your own cities, so our legacy was continent vs. continent cause we all started in the same place almost every game and built up our own mini-kingdoms!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Nahkalaka
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try and get pics of ours up as soon as I can. Only 3 games left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darren Nakamura
United States
Columbus
Mississippi
flag msg tools
http://www.destructoid.com/author.phtml?a=1364
badge
Darren@destructoid.com
mbmbmbmbmb
It should probably be obvious from the subject matter, but you might want to make it explicitly clear that there will be spoilers in this thread.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Will do. Any pics guys?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Haha I can't figure out how to edit the title I'll just hope people are bright enough to realize that htey are there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Done. any pictures or is it too early?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Anyone got any pics?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Nahkalaka
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about one done through game 13?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damien
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is the first world we wrecked:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Swank
msg tools
I'll get a pic of my risk crews board. So far 9 games in and I have 3 wins. Can't wait to play again. we also disregarded the loose troops to expand into your own cities. it was something i ran across in the rule book the day after we played our 8th game. so we are played by continent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
@Swank99: Glad to see someone played like we did! Which continent do you call home?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Swank
msg tools
Lharvey94 wrote:
@Swank99: Glad to see someone played like we did! Which continent do you call home?

initially the first 3 games i was in Africa. but on the 4th game i was in Australia won that by taking Russia. my major city is in Russia it seemed fitting it now has the merc. and i love to be khan industries plus 1 at HQ. that led me to win 2 more games later. so we are currently on game nine. and i have 2 more games ordered and on there way. one more for me and another for a friend.

since being on the threads i came across a few spoilers.. my one friend who holds out in Australia is going to regret putting a scar cover over the bio hazard.
Spoiler (click to reveal)
because of 3 missiles played

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
No kidding! My contient was Australia (you can see my first post picture.) All the cities in Australia and the one in SE Asia are mine, so when I hold all those countries my territory count is 12, giving me 4 troops. I've named the continent, but someone put a -1 on it, so my recruits + continent bonus is 6. However, this is great for me now because it is now only +1 for eveyrone so it's lost its appeal to anyone but me. I like being Die Mechanker with the +1 defense die for starting HQ. I have a bunker in SE asia, and 2 fortifications.

I also completed the "island" mission and opened the alien packet, so I made sure that Australia only has 1 entrance.

I'd say I did pretty well

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
But I didn't win haha

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Swank
msg tools
im going to have to post the finished board for my world. its intense.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Do it man, I wanna see it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Swank
msg tools
one problem we didn't name the earth yet cause me and another person have 4 wins each. kinda lame but o well. we where going to keep playing until all bonuses are compleat for the winners, and nameing the planet. but as i said ill post the board as of 15 games played.

plus i figured out how to make a reuseable and will post that board after every 15 games played. so far we have 3 games played and its already fucked up. 6 scars played already we played with 3 people only.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Sullivan
msg tools
The last game we played ended on the first turn by somae major shananigans.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mar hawkman
msg tools
For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory
mbmbmbmbmb
Please elaborate. That sounds like a fun story.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Harvey
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
I like it! I've seen in a couple of htese pictures that people opened the alien packet before they completed the "island" missions. I like the idea of connecting the extra sea line to alien island!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B. Nahkalaka
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alright our last game was finished yesterday!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ecosmith Ecosmith
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

We embraced the 'permenentize everything!'philosophy. The sea lane from Keith to the Eastern United States went onto the board before Alien Island connected Western Australia to Saggy Maggy (formerly Argentina).

We renamed countries by having a roll-off every game, and a few more at various random points.

I added Mount Mahri at the request of a friend who wasn't playing, but wanted to be immortalised as a geographical feature.

One of our players was intent on rude names for everything. Boob Town etc are all the work of one man lol.

Eco
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
daniel greene
Canada
flag msg tools

We tried to keep the board fare. After Africa became undefendable we upped the bonus to 4. Australia was quickly reduced to a bonus of 1 and connected to South America. North America is mutant territory and the mutants have a semi easy time getting all the biohazards.

Asia has 3 major cities connected but is far from Alien island. This makes for a neat decision when playing the Alien Faction. Alien Island connects the Ammo Shortage North Africa with the irradiated Eastern United States. So there is another way into North America, but it might cost you a bit to break in that way. This also gives the mutants (who always seem to lose) another attack option.

The only faction able to hold Africa is Enclave of the Bear since they are not affected by Ammo Shortage. Oddly Asia is the most dependable continent at the moment and the majority of games start with someone placing an HQ over there (that is why we have 3 Major cities over there).

NWT was nuked in a game ending fight. It makes for a fairly harmless nuke location though we did have 1 game lost for a player because they had to waste troops going around the location.

Reykjavik is the world capitol due to a game of classic risk decades back where My army of 30+ troops fell to an army of 5 troops stationed in Iceland. EPIC LOSS.

Enclave is considered the weakest faction though they are the Bringer of Nuclear fire. Die Mek is the lead faction. Saharan has a full sticker card and is considered the most fun to play since they are able to maneuver between unconnected territories AND they can recruit in unclaimed lands.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's ours:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.