Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday the four of us (John, Mike, Frank and Debbie) got togather and played a game of advanced thunderstone.

In this game we used the randomizer cards to get our game set up. This was not as hard as I thought it might be and we were ready to play in about 10 minutes. This would be Mike's first game while the other three of us have played the game once before using the starting game set up.

Our set up included both Dwarves and the Dwarf hammer which was great for the game. The Monsters were Undead Treefolk, Kobolds and Fire creatures. The game started out very slow as the starting monsters were all strong with the creature in Rank #1 was a 13 defense and if you didnt beat by 2 or more you had to destroy your hand. So we were on the build up.

We had a couple of cards we were not sure of and they were the Curse of Decay and the Filigree Amulet. (see card questions) We work around our questions and it looks like we did ok.

We finally were able to finish the game with me defeating the final evil which gave me a key 4 VP's.

The final scores were

John 30
Debbie 28
Frank 23
Mike 19

We all really enjoyed the game and will be playing it some more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.