Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Poskin
United States
Sauk Village
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Our group got togather to play feudality, the four of us (John, Dave, Chuck, and Frank) this wasnt our first game and we had noticed that we all placed our fortress on the 3/3 or 4/4 area in the past. This time we rolled dice to randomly set our fortress up. This cause me and Frank to cover a mountian, and Dave covered two river spots.

The way you gather goods in this game is a blast, and the random events this time was murder. The frist two random events the King sent us to war. Then we had a breather as the King went to visit the Pope, and we had a giant attack the realm. Then we had 3 turns of bandits. If I wasnt the one that shuffled the deck I may have had to make some comments about the card play.

On the plus side we were all getting a lot of troops as we were grabbing them out of the bag.

Frank gained a victory point by visiting the Queen and taking care of her. Chuck attack Dave and took a VP from him.

This game is easy to play and not a very long game. I got the good fortune of having my castle up When Chuck roll a 5/5 giving me 3 VP then on his next roll (rolling doubles gives you a second roll) He roll a 5/4 giving me the victory with 6 VP on those rolles

I highly recommend this game, it is a great game and beginners will find it both fun and easy to get into.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like Chuck needed a wizard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.