Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It uses a different word ("place" instead of "move"), so I'm hoping this could be an effective way to get out of their grip. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Arthur Ellis
United States
Ashland
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, you nailed it. In Summoner Wars "place" is different from "move." There are actually quite a few cards that use the word "place."

Edit: Note that the units are still stunned for the turn. They're just not next to the Deceivers any more.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fede Miguez
Argentina
Capital Federal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
yeah, that's the way to avoid Stun. So bring fresh units to smack those Deceivers down!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Baptist
United States
Highland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
joepinion wrote:
Yep, you nailed it. In Summoner Wars "place" is different from "move." There are actually quite a few cards that use the word "place."

Edit: Note that the units are still stunned for the turn. They're just not next to the Deceivers any more.

Thanks to you both. I'm new to SW but love it. Good to know about the word "place", I will keep my eye out for it! Unfortunately, I think I did use them on the turn they were moved, so I'll have to remember that they're still stunned!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.