Popular Tags: [View All]
Gavin Dollman
South Africa
Clarens
Free State
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Queen games announced it a while ago but it hasn't reflected on the 'geek yet so...

If the KickStarter reaches $20 000 everyone will receive more action tiles in addition to the promos and the copy of Arena II: Roma

At this stage I'm pretty sure they will achieve their goal.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Manore
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
Warlord beats Troll, Troll beats Elf, Elf beats Water Sprite, and basically everything else beats Enchanted Bunny.
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: $20 000 mark stretch award anounced
IMHO, it feels like Edo is not getting as much marketing/enthusiasm from Queen Games as Escape did. What is your take on it?

EDIT: Also, the first Bonus Promo included is the Charter Action Tiles. Now they are including another set of different Promo Action Tiles as the 20K bonus? I figured they would have upgraded some components rather than just include more. It would have been nice if they described what these "additional" Promo tiles will do. That may get some people off the fence.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to Kickstarter forums

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gavin Dollman
South Africa
Clarens
Free State
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Robman wrote:
IMHO, it feels like Edo is not getting as much marketing/enthusiasm from Queen Games as Escape did. What is your take on it?

EDIT: Also, the first Bonus Promo included is the Charter Action Tiles. Now they are including another set of different Promo Action Tiles as the 20K bonus? I figured they would have upgraded some components rather than just include more. It would have been nice if they described what these "additional" Promo tiles will do. That may get some people off the fence.

I can't argue that. I went over to Escape and there is tons going on. Edo feels very "Meh" in comparison. Not the designer mind you. He is active and a hell of a nice guy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Malz
Germany
Vechelde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lexxparadox wrote:
Not the designer mind you. He is active and a hell of a nice guy.

Thank you, Gavin!

I cannot influence the Kickstarter campaign. But if there's anything particular you guys want to know, just ask. Maybe I can help?

Best regards
Stefan Malz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Malz
Germany
Vechelde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks to all of you who supported Edo on Kickstarter! Have a lot fun with the game and the stretch rewards!

And all those who didn't support should at least have a look at the game once it hits the retails stores. Don't miss it!

Best regards
Stefan Malz

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas P. Felder
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just for everyone's convenience: Link to EDO
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.