Hide
12 Posts

Mayday Games» Forums » General

Subject: Mayday Games contact info? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mike sprague
msg tools
I'm having a horrible time getting a problem resolved with Mayday Games. I pre-ordered a new Crokinole board (promised to be better than the last run). It came with obvious flaws, I contacted them right away, it took a few days for them to email me back - a series if ping-ping emails, I would answer the day I'd get it, some times in minutes of receiving it, yet it would take a minimum. 2 days to hear back... this process has been going on since March 30th. Now it's been 6 days since their last email...

All that said - does anyone have an email beyond maydaygames@gmail.com or the web site contact form?

Maybe a phone number?

Thanks
Mike
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Toltz
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
Your cat likes me more
badge
In brightest day / In blackest night / No evil shall escape my sight / Let those who worship evil's might / Beware my power--Green Lantern's light!
mbmbmbmbmb
They're pretty good about addressing complaints posted publicly on BGG.

And I'm just going to bite my tongue and leave it at that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe you should post this in their company forum so they see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marran Pearce
United States
South Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmb
Mayday Games Inc.
(801) 820-8104
1558 W Hill Field Rd Ste 1, Layton, UT 84041-7271
http://www.maydaygames.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Moved to MayDay Games forums

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
Theyre pretty good?
hmmm I sent them an E-mail March 13 and still havent heard back ...I had better
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Paul, I replied to you on our ZenDesk ticket last month, I just sent you the email of what we said.

Mike, we made a label for the replacement board on April 11 but I think Gregg hasn't gotten to it out yet. I know we are getting a bunch of restock stuff out and I've directed him to be sure he gets it out tomorrow morning for you. The rubber/screw set will also be included. Sarah says she is mostly caught up with the emails as of today too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Hooper
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's easy for me to say from the comfort of my sofa, but it sounds like Mayday could use a few more shipping and customer service folks. Just an observation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Harmon
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
The ultimate in Co-op Gaming.
mbmbmbmbmb
maydaygames wrote:
Paul, I replied to you on our ZenDesk ticket last month, I just sent you the email of what we said.

Mike, we made a label for the replacement board on April 11 but I think Gregg hasn't gotten to it out yet. I know we are getting a bunch of restock stuff out and I've directed him to be sure he gets it out tomorrow morning for you. The rubber/screw set will also be included. Sarah says she is mostly caught up with the emails as of today too.

Thank you Seth I appreciate The response apparently this was a case of miscommunication and I just never received it somehow. You did very clearly send a response though so I apologize and retract my statement thank you for being on top of things here on BGG.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem Paul, I'm glad to help. I think some of our email replies are going to spam boxes somewhere because we have tested our replies and they are going out.

Pete, we agree completely. We had to let two shippers go last week and are hiring a new full-time person on Friday/Monday. We are getting caught up though!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike sprague
msg tools
I'm covering my bases... I have email you, sent you a personal message and now posting here - Mayday Games I need you to contact me directly about the replacement board you sent me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mayday Games
United States
Layton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes we have emailed you back, sorry for not replying sooner, it was the weekend and I didn't check my emails on Sunday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.