Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
found Oikoumene available at coolstuff for $10.
$11 after shipping for me (First Class Mail)

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/Board%20Games/Olympos%3A+Oikou...:%20Oikoumene%20Expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
functional link
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
cry Out of stock, and I can't seem to find it anywhere else in the Americas.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Alphawog wrote:
cry Out of stock, and I can't seem to find it anywhere else in the Americas.

http://www.ystari.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=5...

While technically not from the US, cost + shipping isn't too steep directly from the Ystari shop. In my opinion, it completes the game and is worth adding if you can get your hands on it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Morse
United States
Powell
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, Christopher's right: This is just an A4 punchboard, folks. Importing it shouldn't be particularly expensive. You may need to email an online vendor (or the publisher, as he wisely suggested) who has it in stock to ask for a special shipping rate for just that (Be polite: Try their checkout procedure first to see if the shipping is within your tolerances.), but you can import it without too much terror.

Milan Spiele, for one, seems to have this in stock consistently. BoardGamePrices has an eye on a number of vendors, and can be a quick tool for tracking it down.

Plus, searching for Olympos Oikoumene isn't going to generate too much noise in your search results, in case you want to evaluate your options….

Best of luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Hammermueller
United States
Cedar Grove
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
$5.50 euros from Ysarti to the US. They include the bonus expansionism tile with the expansion as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.