Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: [US] 20% off Games at Yoyo.com rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Mallas
United States
Bartlett
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
20% off Games and Puzzles at Yoyo.com

Enter code 20OFFGAMES at checkout.

Free shipping on orders of $25 or more throughout April.
EDIT: It appears that the Free Shipping with $25 orders doesn't stack with the 20% off...
You can still get free shipping when you spend $49 or more, however.


Previous Yoyo.com threads:
[DEAD] [US] AmazonLocal: $12 for $25 @ YoYo.com
[US] Livingsocial: $10 for $20 @ YoYo.com [Expired]
3 
 Thumb up
0.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duke Of Lizards
United States
Montpelier
Vermont
flag msg tools
Livin's mostly wasting time, and I waste my share of mine
badge
I am a breathing time machine
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! This will go well with the Amazon Local deal I picked up previously.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Martin
United States
Overland Park
KS
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Does this stack with the Amazon Local deal? It doesn't seem to be for me.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Glave
United States
Moore
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
designer
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
The livingsocial would not stack with anything but the free shipping one. The codes they give act as a promotional discount and do not stack with eachother or promo codes. If only livingsocial/amazonlocal had been GCs. But hey I can't complain since I got a copy of Power Grid for $12 shipped.

Come to think of it, they asked me to review the service I received in an email and I mentioned my game received a slightly smushed corner during shipping, but still gave them good marks. They responded that they were sorry for the issue and credited my account $5. I wasn't even going to mention it with the steal I got. Big thumbs up from me on service and shipping speed.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dian
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Alphawog wrote:
The livingsocial would not stack with anything but the free shipping one. The codes they give act as a promotional discount and do not stack with eachother or promo codes.


I was able to stack "YFRESH" for an extra 15% off.

One thing though, you can't use more than 1 livingsocial coupon per account.

[rant]
I'm kinda pissed at their customer service because my bf & I bought 1 coupon each. I used his on my account and when he tried to use mine on his account it won't accept it. When I emailed why, they said that because the billing address is the same. We live in the same complex, so the address is one digit different and the apt# is definitely different. Even after I pointed this out to them, they STILL won't budge. I don't understand how they could have a system like that. no 2 yoyo customer can live in the same apartment complex can use a livingsocial coupon????? [/rant]
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Raciborski
United States
Newport News
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dmk11 wrote:
Alphawog wrote:
The livingsocial would not stack with anything but the free shipping one. The codes they give act as a promotional discount and do not stack with eachother or promo codes.


I was able to stack "YFRESH" for an extra 15% off.

One thing though, you can't use more than 1 livingsocial coupon per account.

[rant]
I'm kinda pissed at their customer service because my bf & I bought 1 coupon each. I used his on my account and when he tried to use mine on his account it won't accept it. When I emailed why, they said that because the billing address is the same. We live in the same complex, so the address is one digit different and the apt# is definitely different. Even after I pointed this out to them, they STILL won't budge. I don't understand how they could have a system like that. no 2 yoyo customer can live in the same apartment complex can use a livingsocial coupon????? [/rant]


I can't seem to use YFRESH, I get, The promotion code 20OFFGAMES cannot be combined with other offers.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dian
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
danamark wrote:
I can't seem to use YFRESH, I get, The promotion code 20OFFGAMES cannot be combined with other offers.


What I meant was, I was able to combine YFRESH with the free shipping. I don't think this 20OFFGAMES are combinable with anything.

Then again, I haven't been able to checkout because of the coupon issue, but I do see a $27 game to get 15% off (to bring it down to $23.xx) and has $0 shipping in my cart prior to actually checking out.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.