Russ Wakelin
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Curt Covert joins Russ and Craig in Episode 101. Curt is the owner and Chief Instigator at Smirk and Dagger Games and the creator of Cutthroat Caverns, Hex Hex, Run for Your Life Candyman and other games that prove "Games are a lot more fun when you can stab a friend in the back".

Up first Curt, Craig, and Russ take a positive look at Kickstarter. How is it helpful and why would a company owner like Curt consider using it?

Later the crew takes a detailed look at the Wizards of the Coast board game "Lords of Waterdeep." Mixing Euro mechanics with a D&D theme?

All that and our other not-too-horrible segments including:
- The Hollywood Minute
- Total Fan Girl
- Do You Ever Notice
- When you wish upon a game
- & More

Link to the episode:
http://www.thed6generation.com/webpage/d6g-ep-101-kickstarte...

Please let us know what you think of the show.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Elliott Prasuhn
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great episode! I very much enjoyed it. The review of Lords of Waterdeep was very good and convinced me I needed to buy it. I'm so glad I did!! We've only played it once but it was a lot of fun. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next episode.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Wakelin
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eprasuhn wrote:
Great episode! I very much enjoyed it. The review of Lords of Waterdeep was very good and convinced me I needed to buy it. I'm so glad I did!! We've only played it once but it was a lot of fun. Keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next episode.

Thanks for giving us a try and glad you enjoyed the show!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.