Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just got my copy! These cubes seem easy to lose, I would like to order more to have on hand as backup.

What would be the best place to order these? Are they 8mm cubes or special size? Is the color stock or custom; if the latter, is it close enough to stock from a place like meeplesource or boards & bits?

Cheers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kergen ramirez
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not got my copy in front of me but I think the cube count is specific in that you can't add further cubes once a faction has all its units on the board no reinforcements allowed with extra cubes in excess of the specified amount in the rules.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I didn't mean to use in the game. I meant just to have them on hand in case I physically lose any cubes from the box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kergen ramirez
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh ok sorry about that modest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hoyt

Butte
Montana
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy of the game was actually short a couple of cubes. An email to Uwe promptly solved the problem. In your case, maybe ask them directlyif you can buy a few a extras....
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My copy of the game was also short a few cubes. A few emails to Academy and they couldn't get them out soon enough. Great customer service.

Btw, they won't sell replacement cubes, but they appear to be typical 8mm cubes and Uwe Eickert said they are in the primary colors
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.