Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Campbell
Canada
Banff
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the Energy Drink and Helmet rolls on the Santa die considered "presents" like the Double Brains?

If not, and they can both returned to your reroll pool, if you were under the effects of the helmet, and were showing 2 shotguns, when the helmet is lost as one of the heroes gets another shotgun on you, will that effectively end your round of rolling, as you now have 3 shotguns and just lost the protection of the helmet?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Campbell
Canada
Banff
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Never mind, I think I found the answer when I reread that the heroes and Santa are only rescued from the brain pile, so I guess the Santa die only gets rescued if it's showing the single brain icon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Nivet
Ireland
Cork City
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Nemesis420x wrote:
Never mind, I think I found the answer when I reread that the heroes and Santa are only rescued from the brain pile, so I guess the Santa die only gets rescued if it's showing the single brain icon.

Yep, I agree with that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.