Scot Eaton
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
With 7 Wonders base set and 7 Wonders: Leaders expansion (Manneken Pis and Catan Island promos optional)
Note: Due to limited numbers of cards, Catan Island B cannot be played at the same time as Hanging Gardens B unless you also have the Stevie Wonder promo card.

SETUP:
1. Remove the blue Pawnshop (7+) card from Age I. Use all of the other cards.
2. Remove the yellow Bazar (7+) card from Age II. Use all of the other cards.
3. Choose 8 guild cards and shuffle them into Age III. Set the other guild cards aside. We will use them later.
4. Use every leader card. Semiramis is required. If you do not have a rule set aside for her, I would recommend Gled Semenjuk's rule, which won a recent contest with Repos Games: "Cost: 3 Coins. Power: Semiramis can learn from her defeats. Every negative military token acquired counts as one war power for the upcoming ages."

GAMEPLAY
1. During Age 0 (choosing leaders), deal 4 cards to every player, and build your Leader deck as normal (take one, pass to your right). This should use 32/36 cards.
2. In each Age, deal 6 cards to each player. Instead of the normal rule, where you choose between 2 cards on your last turn and discard the unused card, you will only have one card to play.
3. Play as normal, following the rules for the Leader expansion.

CHANGES TO WONDER/CARD ABILITIES
1. Colosseum B, 1st Stage - Draw 3 Leader Cards instead of 4
2. Hanging Garden B, 2nd Stage - Draw one more Leader. You may immediately play an extra Leader Card from your hand by paying the usual cost. (This is the same ability as Catan Island B, Stage 1)
3. Mausoleum A, 2nd Stage; Mausoleum B, all 3 Stages; Solomon Leader Card - Choose one other player, and look at the cards they used for their Wonder stages. Choose one of the cards and immediately play it for free. Replace that card with one of the unused cards (pawnshop, bazar, or the 2 extra guilds). [Thank you to Benjamin Lefevre for suggesting this rule in the Semiramis contest]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

With 7 Wonders base set and Catan Island or Manneken Pis promo cards.

SETUP:
1. Remove the blue Pawnshop (7+) card from Age I. Use all of the other cards.
2. Remove the yellow Bazar (7+) card from Age II. Use all of the other cards.
3. Choose 8 guild cards and shuffle them into Age III. Set the other guild cards aside. We will use them later.

GAMEPLAY
1. In each Age, deal 6 cards to each player. Instead of the normal rule, where you choose between 2 cards on your last turn and discard the unused card, you will only have one card to play.

CHANGES TO WONDER/CARD ABILITIES
1. Hanging Garden B - Not playable.
2. Catan Island B - Not playable.
3. Mausoleum A, 2nd Stage; Mausoleum B, all 3 Stages - Choose one other player, and look at the cards they used for their Wonder stages. Choose one of the cards and immediately play it for free. Replace that card with one of the unused cards (pawnshop, bazar, or the 2 extra guilds). [Thank you to Benjamin Lefevre for suggesting this rule in the Semiramis contest]
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carsten ◄► Wesel
Germany
Pinneberg-Quellental
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
THX 4 this rules

BleuVII wrote:
Semiramis is required. If you do not have a rule set aside for her, I would recommend Gled Semenjuk's rule, which won a recent contest with Repos Games: "Cost: 3 Coins. Power: Semiramis can learn from her defeats. Every negative military token acquired counts as one war power for the upcoming ages."

Do you have the link to the results of this contest?
Yes, I know I can search on my own, but it's not as easy as you think, to think in german and to search in english.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Jersey
United States
Rives Junction
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You can find the results on Repos Production's Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/ReposProduction

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Eakins
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think with dealing 6 cards to each player it would be better to play only 5 not 6. Then you wouldn't have to change any wonders and players would still have a choice for their last play of each age.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.