1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » PBEM » Werewolf

Subject: Universal Studios Monster Mash! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
It's time to have a Ultimate Showdown (yes, of Ultimate Destiny) between the different monsters in Werewolf.

To that end, I would like to get players to sign up for the following roleset:

Team Good:

Seer
Hunter
Martyr
Frankenstein
X - Villagers

Team Evil:

Wolfman
Mummy
Zombie
Dracula
The Blob
Boogeyman

The numbers of participants will be determined by how many people sign up. The intent is to have 1.5 times as many villagers as there are members of Team Evil. Ish.

Also consider that Team Evil is misleading. Every evil monster is on his OWN team. So in effect, there's one Team Good and six Team Evils.

For your consideration, the starting roles:

Villager. As Vanilla as you get.
Hunter. Has Parity and Brutal abilities.
Martyr. Standard Martyr.
Seer. Standard Seer. Exception: Views for Monster / Not-Monster. Note that Frankenstein, even though he's on Team Good, is a Monster.
Frankenstein's Monster: Starts out with no abilities, but every time a non-vanilla member of Team Good dies, Frankenstein gains the lost abilities.

Wolfman. Your standard Werewolf. Will win if Team Good ever drops to a single human (unless that human is the Hunter).

Dracula. Has the "Bite" ability. When a player is bitten, they become 'attached' to Dracula, to a maximum of 3. Dracula wins if he goes 3 nights with 3 attachments. (He can only have 3 at a time, but if he ever loses one, he can gain another the next night.)

The Mummy. Has the "Hypnotize" ability. The Mummy wins if he ever gets to where he and his disciples have the Majority votes and he can no longer be killed (via Brutal or NK).

The Zombie. Eats brains. When a player's brain is eaten, their vote no longer counts. The Zombie wins if all of the Humans are brainless.

The Blob. Absorbs other people. And their dogs. As the last action of every night, the Blob will absorb the next person down on the player roster, going alphabetically. A player will NOT be notified if they have been blob'bed. The Blob wins if every living player is blobbed. If the Blob ever dies, the blob stops spreading and he can no longer win.

The Boogeyman. Wants to be the only scary monster at night. Has no abilities. Will win if all roles with Night Actions are dead (Wolfman, Dracula, Mummy, Blob, Zombie, Hunter, Seer, Frankenstein, Martyr).

Notice that it will be very difficult for a specific Team Evil to win unless they spend at least part of their time playing with the other Evils. Players will be allowed to decide how much cooperation they want to invest.

There is no upper limit on the number of roles in this game. The game will start when the go time is reached. The more participants there are, the more of everything there are. Monsters will only get a chat if there are multiple copies of their monster-type. If there are duplicates, they do not get to do twice of their action, they just have a "backup", in case their plans go awry. Heh.

Specific Rules scenarios:

Brutal Rules:

1. If only two players remain in the game and the hunter is one of those players, then the good team wins even if the other player is a monster. In the endgame scenario where there is: 1 Hunter, 1 Wolf, and 1 other non-wolf (Villager, Good special, Sorcerer), and the Hunter is lynched and targets the wolf, the wolf will be killed, and good wins. Parity will be checked after all processing is complete.
2. The Hunter is brutal when lynched OR when night killed. The brutal kill is mandatory. If there is no order in modchat then it will be selected at random by the moderator out of all currently-living players.

Hypnosis Rules:
The Mummy has the night action of hypnotize. This does not occur on n0. Starting on n1, the mummy may select a player and hypnotize them. Until the end of the game or until the mummy dies, the hypnotized player will vote the same way as the mummy. The hypnotized player does NOT know they have been hypnotized. All votes that move due to the Mummy are considered the newest last held votes, and will lose in case of a tiebreaker (LHLV). An example follows (this vote tally is taken from D1 of “Hello, I’d like to play Werewolf online #3)

A. This is the original vote, as recorded by Cassy at the dusk. Assume that jmilum is the mummy and Apple Snapple and ZenMonkey are hypnotized.

Player (11/11) - # - Voted by

MadSpy - 5 - ChickenSedan(48), saberwolf13(49), jmilum(51), thatfedoraguy(52), seanp(53)
ChickenSedan - 4 - tcrudisi(38), RighteousFist(41), MadSpy(43), Apple Snapple(50)
saberwolf13 - 2 - ZenMonkey11(34), adiamant(46)

After announcing dusk and providing the Forced Tally Post, this is what the moderator will report:

MadSpy - 7
ChickenSedan - 3
saberwolf13 - 1

B. This is the original vote, as recorded by Cassy at the dusk. Assume that ZenMonkey is the mummy and tcrudisi, RighteousFist, and MadSpy are hypnotized.

MadSpy - 5 - ChickenSedan(48), saberwolf13(49), jmilum(51), thatfedoraguy(52), seanp(53)
ChickenSedan - 4 - tcrudisi(38), RighteousFist(41), MadSpy(43), Apple Snapple(50)

After announcing dusk and providing the Forced Tally Post, this is what the moderator will report:

MadSpy - 5
saberwolf13 - 5
ChickenSedan - 1

Notice that MadSpy still wins the tiebreaker (LHLV).

Brainless Rules:
The Zombie has the night action of Eat Brains. This does not occur on n0. Starting on n1, the zombie may select a player and eat their brains. Until the end of the game, the 'brainless player' will still be able to vote, but their vote will not count. The 'brainless' will NOT be told that their brain has been eaten. An example follows (this vote tally is taken from D1 of “Hello, I’d like to play Werewolf online #3)

A. This is the original vote, as recorded by Cassy at the dusk. Assume that saberwolf13 has had his brains eaten.

ChickenSedan - 4
MadSpy - 4
saberwolf13 - 2

Notice that MadSpy does not win the tiebreaker.

Current minimum requirement of 22 Players (may be adjusted later).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
AnneAa
auramine o
BerenCamlost
FaleohFang
Gregarius
LightRider
madmaggie
nswoll
redshark92
RighteousFist
RoyalApe
saraccog1
Saraxsr
Syntax3rror
ZenMonkey11

15 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://cassandrawerewolf.com/game/793221

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alberto Saracco
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cute.

Expected lynch time?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Saraxsr wrote:
Cute.

Expected lynch time?

Oh. Good question. As it's still several months away, I suppose I can just put in a poll.

I'll put one in when I get home and can see when I set the game to start.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
Traveller Werewolf - more games planned
badge
Still have werewolf games in sign-up.
mbmbmbmbmb
So how do the monsters interact?

If the vampire bites someone and then the mummy hypnotizes them what happens? Is it different if it is on the same night or different?

As the blob can't select his targets how does his absorb work with the others? (exact question depends on the answer to the first one)

What does an attached/hypnotized/absorbed person learn? Are they in fact converted to the other team? What if say the wolfman/boogyman is attached/hypnotized/absorbed? (or any of the evils for that matter).

What happens if a good special is attached/hypnotized/absorbed? Do they lose their powers and franenstein's monster get them? What happens if the master monster of any of these die, do the subordinates revert or what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
dcorrin wrote:
So how do the monsters interact?

If the vampire bites someone and then the mummy hypnotizes them what happens? Is it different if it is on the same night or different?

As the blob can't select his targets how does his absorb work with the others? (exact question depends on the answer to the first one)

What does an attached/hypnotized/absorbed person learn? Are they in fact converted to the other team? What if say the wolfman/boogyman is attached/hypnotized/absorbed? (or any of the evils for that matter).

What happens if a good special is attached/hypnotized/absorbed? Do they lose their powers and franenstein's monster get them? What happens if the master monster of any of these die, do the subordinates revert or what?

There is no conversion in this initial set (although I have time to edit it, if needed).

The original expectation is that, worst case, someone can be a hypnotized, brain-eaten, blobbed wife of Dracula - they don't lose their abilities or their team alignment. They are also not told that anything has happened to them, although they should be able to figure out if they've been hypnotized or had their brains eaten.

There are no monster chats - either between all of the Monster Bosses, or between a Monster Boss and his hypnotized / blobbed, etc.

The Blob's absorb ability is the last order in the cycle.

Frankenstein only gains abilities when the original users die, and not until then.

Possible (initial) thoughts include:

Dracula can NK -or- Bite (up to 3).
Wolfman can NK -or- Infect (up to 1 other).
The Blob can continue absorbing as long as there is a single Blob character.

But we have time to consider changes. The game isn't planned to start for quite a while.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:

There is no conversion in this initial set (although I have time to edit it, if needed).

The original expectation is that, worst case, someone can be a hypnotized, brain-eaten, blobbed wife of Dracula - they don't lose their abilities or their team alignment. They are also not told that anything has happened to them, although they should be able to figure out if they've been hypnotized or had their brains eaten.

There are no monster chats - either between all of the Monster Bosses, or between a Monster Boss and his hypnotized / blobbed, etc.

The Blob's absorb ability is the last order in the cycle.

Frankenstein only gains abilities when the original users die, and not until then.

Possible (initial) thoughts include:

Dracula can NK -or- Bite (up to 3).
Wolfman can NK -or- Infect (up to 1 other).
The Blob can continue absorbing as long as there is a single Blob character.

But we have time to consider changes. The game isn't planned to start for quite a while.

I see how someone can tell if their brain is eaten (as their vote doesn't count), but how does someone know if they are hypnotized? Perhaps you left off an effect? Reference to majority votes, as there is no conversion can I infer that the Mummy controls all the votes of the hypnotized?

Also what happens if a monster is targeted by another monster? Can the zombie eat the wolfman's brain?
Blob rules imply that everyone can be blobbed, otherwise does the blob know how many successful blobifications they have done?

Looking at the play, the good guys are fairly standard, at 6 evil and 1.5 that is 5 villagers (for argument sake) in 9 goods and 15 total players.

Wolfman: Needs to NK 7 of 8 humans or have them lynched. Best case D5.
Mummy: Needs >50% of the players. Assuming a lynch and NK every night then D2: 7/13, D3: 6/11, D4: 5/9, D5: 4/7 (possible assuming loss of only one hypnotized). So D5 is best case.
Dracula: Needs 3 attachments. So D4 is best case to have 3, then needs to go to D7
Zombie: Needs to eat brains of 8/9 goods or have them lynched/NKd. D2: 1/7 eaten, D3: 2/5, D4: 3/3 Best case D4.
Blob: Every living player. D2: 1/13, D3: 2/11, D4: 3/9, D5: 4/7, D6: 5/5 Best case is D6.
Boogyman: Has to have 9 specials die, but has no control. Best case D6

So just looking at the best case, it seems that Dracula has a harder time than the rest (unless you count the night that they convert their 3rd victim as the first night with 3 attachments), and the zombie might have things a bit easier.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Looking at the good team. There is a triple seer view.
Seer has views gets a hit then claims is covered by the martyr then the power passes to frankenstein's monster who get views.

Assume a N0 clear.
D1 goods have a 9/15 (60%) chance of mislynch.
N1 The seer has a 7/14 (50%) chance of a hit.
Assuming one of the clears is not hit, then D3 the seer has a very good chance of two clears and a hit (which could be frankenstein's monster).
He then reveals his hit, and is covered by the martyr and has a good chance of another hit, then the monster will likely have another hit after 2 nights, so by D6 (when most of the evil monsters will likely be just possibly coming into their win conditions, half of them could be outed - which does seem balanced.

What happened to Frankenstein? Could he not be a evil non-monster Sorcerer or even cultist, perhaps knowing his monster from the start?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the internet the list of Universal studios monsters is:
Dracula thumbsup
Frankenstein ('s monster) thumbsup
The Mummy thumbsup
The Invisible man thumbsdown
Bride of Frankenstein thumbsdown
Wolf Man thumbsup
Phantom of the Opera? thumbsdown
Creature from the Black Lagoon thumbsdown

thumbsdown for zombies (Reade), blobs (Paramount) and boogeymen (wizard).

Hammer Horror monsters include:
Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, Werewolf
Cave Girls, Dr. Jekyll, Abominable Snowman, Phantom of the Opera, Gorgon, Sorceress (She), Witches, and Martians.

(Just to trow out some variety).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Wilson
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had a Hammer Horror mashup game in the works for a while now. Need to go back and have a look at that...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
dcorrin wrote:
I see how someone can tell if their brain is eaten (as their vote doesn't count), but how does someone know if they are hypnotized? Perhaps you left off an effect? Reference to majority votes, as there is no conversion can I infer that the Mummy controls all the votes of the hypnotized?

Also what happens if a monster is targeted by another monster? Can the zombie eat the wolfman's brain?
Blob rules imply that everyone can be blobbed, otherwise does the blob know how many successful blobifications they have done?

Looking at the play, the good guys are fairly standard, at 6 evil and 1.5 that is 5 villagers (for argument sake) in 9 goods and 15 total players.

Wolfman: Needs to NK 7 of 8 humans or have them lynched. Best case D5.
Mummy: Needs >50% of the players. Assuming a lynch and NK every night then D2: 7/13, D3: 6/11, D4: 5/9, D5: 4/7 (possible assuming loss of only one hypnotized). So D5 is best case.
Dracula: Needs 3 attachments. So D4 is best case to have 3, then needs to go to D7
Zombie: Needs to eat brains of 8/9 goods or have them lynched/NKd. D2: 1/7 eaten, D3: 2/5, D4: 3/3 Best case D4.
Blob: Every living player. D2: 1/13, D3: 2/11, D4: 3/9, D5: 4/7, D6: 5/5 Best case is D6.
Boogyman: Has to have 9 specials die, but has no control. Best case D6

So just looking at the best case, it seems that Dracula has a harder time than the rest (unless you count the night that they convert their 3rd victim as the first night with 3 attachments), and the zombie might have things a bit easier.

I'll agree that Dracula, in the minimum intended player count, does have the hardest time of all evils to win. I will counter by saying that there is no upper limit of players, and he has a fixed wincount. with a best possible win of D7. The bigger the game, though, the harder it is for every other monster, even the Boogeyman.

dcorrin wrote:

Looking at the good team. There is a triple seer view.
Seer has views gets a hit then claims is covered by the martyr then the power passes to frankenstein's monster who get views.

Assume a N0 clear.
D1 goods have a 9/15 (60%) chance of mislynch.
N1 The seer has a 7/14 (50%) chance of a hit.
Assuming one of the clears is not hit, then D3 the seer has a very good chance of two clears and a hit (which could be frankenstein's monster).
He then reveals his hit, and is covered by the martyr and has a good chance of another hit, then the monster will likely have another hit after 2 nights, so by D6 (when most of the evil monsters will likely be just possibly coming into their win conditions, half of them could be outed - which does seem balanced.

What happened to Frankenstein? Could he not be a evil non-monster Sorcerer or even cultist, perhaps knowing his monster from the start?

I do get that there are more Evils than normal for a Seer to view. That's one of the reasons that Frankenstein was put on Team Good, to provide that 'false positive'. I was also thinking of putting in a Hoodlum onto Team Evil (Hoodlum. On D1, choose two players. If they are both dead at the end of the game and you are still alive, you win. Your win situation trumps any other win situation.). That would give a false negative.

I could remove the Seer completely from the game, but then Frankenstein is almost useless (if kept on Team Good) or ridiculously overpowered (if swapped to Team Evil).

By giving the vampire an option to NK, then that will speed up the death rate, but I also don't want to have to consider upping the ratio (of 1.5 Villagers per Monster, plus Good Specials).

dcorrin wrote:
According to the internet the list of Universal studios monsters is:
Dracula thumbsup
Frankenstein ('s monster) thumbsup
The Mummy thumbsup
Wolf Man thumbsup

thumbsdown for zombies (Reade), blobs (Paramount) and boogeymen (wizard).

Hammer Horror monsters include:
Dracula, Frankenstein, The Mummy, Werewolf
Cave Girls, Dr. Jekyll, Abominable Snowman, Phantom of the Opera, Gorgon, Sorceress (She), Witches, and Martians.

(Just to throw out some variety).

Point easily conceded. But "Universal Studios Monster Mash - With Bonus Guest Stars" is an awfully unwieldy title.

Regarding your specific 'missing' Universal Monsters:

Ignore Bride of Frankenstein. She'd just get the same abilities as the Mr.
What abilities would the other three have? If you give me good ones, I'll certainly put them in.

I'll be up front about this - I picked half a dozen of the 'special' monsters from the Ultimate Werewolf set and put them in the roleset because I wanted to see them get used. There are just a lot of those cards that I don't see get used in PBF and I wanted to try.

BTW - don't read into what I'm saying. I'm not getting defensive or uppity about your thoughts. I'm excited just to be discussing the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Oh, and I spelled out the Mummy and Zombie rules in the original post.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:

BTW - don't read into what I'm saying. I'm not getting defensive or uppity about your thoughts. I'm excited just to be discussing the game.

I like discussing games. I am not trying to pick apart your design, but offer constructive analysis...

Still have some interactions not spelled out in your new rules...

The hypnotized vote (count as new votes) with the mummy. First I would think it simpler just to increase the value of the mummy's vote, but anyway what happens if the zombie eats the mummy's brain? The hypnotized vote the "same way" as the mummy, but the mummy has no vote in this case.

Again I don't think that the seer is over-powered, it is powerful, but so are six active main evils. While I understand that you want it open for number of players, I would hope you would try to balance it both for good/evil and among the various evils. Small tweaks once you have the final number of players should be able to address imbalances...

As for the other monsters. You could sub in one for the boogyman with no rule changes just to make it more "Universal".
The invisible man (being invisible) could act as a night witness, sort of a cultist evil who learns the progress of the various factions, but who would he win with?
Similarly my earlier thought of having a sorcerer Dr. Frankenstein on team evil, but not viewed as monster, himself viewing for his monster, but again who would the aux evil win with?
The bride, being evil - or at least rejecting Frankenstein's monster could act as a collector of evil powers perhaps only for lynched evils.
Got nothing for the phantom.
The creature (from reading the summary - as I don't recall the details of the film) seems to be very peaceful, but violent when attacked. I could see it getting multiple kills if lynched, but again how would it win? (being left alone?).

Finally I would suggest not having trumping victory conditions as it takes away from the other players who may have played a perfect game. The Hoodlum for example should win if their conditions are met, regardless of other players. In fact except for the boogyman the other evils don't have conflicting VC so with the current rules it could be very possible for two or more monsters to achieve their victory conditions at the same time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
dcorrin wrote:
linguistfromhell wrote:

I like discussing games. I am not trying to pick apart your design, but offer constructive analysis...

Ah. Excellent. Heh.

dcorrin wrote:
Still have some interactions not spelled out in your new rules...

The hypnotized vote (count as new votes) with the mummy. First I would think it simpler just to increase the value of the mummy's vote, but anyway what happens if the zombie eats the mummy's brain? The hypnotized vote the "same way" as the mummy, but the mummy has no vote in this case.

I would say that the direction the Mummy votes is the important part. If the Mummy votes for Person X, but has no vote himself, his hypnotized flock continues to vote with him - he just has no vote.

dcorrin wrote:
Again I don't think that the seer is over-powered, it is powerful, but so are six active main evils. While I understand that you want it open for number of players, I would hope you would try to balance it both for good/evil and among the various evils. Small tweaks once you have the final number of players should be able to address imbalances...

As for the other monsters. You could sub in one for the boogyman with no rule changes just to make it more "Universal".
The invisible man (being invisible) could act as a night witness, sort of a cultist evil who learns the progress of the various factions, but who would he win with?

Hrm. I could set up a 'Actions Chat', where I record all of the game orders, and I could let the Invisible Man have view rights to that chat. It would require more typing on my part, but meh.
Another option - Invisible Man could pick another player. When that player dies, he is revealed as the Invisible Man, regardless of starting role. Invisible Man wins if he makes it to a final 3?

dcorrin wrote:
Similarly my earlier thought of having a sorcerer Dr. Frankenstein on team evil, but not viewed as monster, himself viewing for his monster, but again who would the aux evil win with?

Oh! I missed how you meant the doctor. Thought you were still referring to the Monster. Put Frankenstein on Team Evil, aware of the Bride. He has view capability for Frank, and wins if Frank dies and he's still alive.

dcorrin wrote:
The bride, being evil - or at least rejecting Frankenstein's monster could act as a collector of evil powers perhaps only for lynched evils.

A decent counter for the Good Frank, but being able to hypnotize, eat brains, bite, NK, and absorb (worst case scenario), is a bit much, isn't it? How about BoF gains the same abilities that Frankenstein gains. Wins if Frank, the Hunter, AND the Seer are dead and she's alive.

dcorrin wrote:
Got nothing for the phantom.

Ditto. Night Action: Build Opera. Doesn't help a lot.

dcorrin wrote:
The creature (from reading the summary - as I don't recall the details of the film) seems to be very peaceful, but violent when attacked. I could see it getting multiple kills if lynched, but again how would it win? (being left alone?).

Tough to first lynch (not to brutal or NK), has two brutals. Wins if ... if Villagers and Hunter is dead?

dcorrin wrote:
Finally I would suggest not having trumping victory conditions as it takes away from the other players who may have played a perfect game. The Hoodlum for example should win if their conditions are met, regardless of other players. In fact except for the boogyman the other evils don't have conflicting VC so with the current rules it could be very possible for two or more monsters to achieve their victory conditions at the same time.

Have never had a game with multiple win conditions. I'll concede the point easily, as I am still a n00b mod. How about include the Hoodlum, but allow for multiple wins?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
linguistfromhell wrote:

Have never had a game with multiple win conditions. I'll concede the point easily, as I am still a n00b mod. How about include the Hoodlum, but allow for multiple wins?

The only thing that needs to be balanced is good's VC. With so many monsters it is very easy for one of them to win. If good needs to eliminate all monsters, then they need to have some big guns, and even with the seer/Frankenstein's monster pairing, I think good is under-powered. Or perhaps revised VC - perhaps they don't need to kill some monsters (such as the creature, the hoodlum, the boogeyman(or whatever replaces it) or any auxes of course ans as soon as the main monsters are gone good wins, (perhaps with one or more of the remaining monsters/auxes).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
United States
flag msg tools
Read your last post very late in the morning and forgot to respond to it later.

Right now, Team Good's victory condition is to kill all of the evil monsters - Dr. Frankenstein, Frankenstein's Monster, and the Hoodlum are all off the table.

That being said, that's still 7-8 monsters. Which is why I said that there should be at least 1.5 times that many villagers. 7+11, plus Frank, the Hunter, the Seer, the Hoodlum, the Doctor. 23 players minimum, but if I get less, I can drop the number of monsters.

Team Good has a fight, but they're not in as much of a hurry as it sounds because the wolf, the mummy, the zombie, and dracula are not cooperating.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Righteous Fist
United States
Kailua
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Love it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Woll
United States
Warsaw
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just signed up on Cassandra.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy London
Australia
Dianella, Perth
Western Australia
flag msg tools
badge
Free cider juice remedied dim river duck.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maggie Ferrill
United States
oakland
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Reil
United States
Barre
Vermont
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah
Australia
Victoria
flag msg tools
badge
lol yes i am teh stabbr
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank F
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
IF YOU WANT IT
badge
Please investigate a resource based economy.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Buss
United States
Muncie
Indiana
flag msg tools
"It seems, that is, I may have become, quite by accident, the chosen, what what?"
badge
“Here is my secret. It's quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes.” ― Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Petit Prince
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Invisible signs up with know one knowing... except... if they read this... then... well... shit. What's the point of being invisible if it's all on a FORUM!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sarah La More
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Work has liked scheduling me between 2-9:30 most nights so i wouldn't be around for lynch so I'm thinking I should not take part in this game. It wouldn't be fair to you guys.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.