Martin B
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Went to a participating game store that passed me a flyer about this. It is posted already in the conventions area but I thought it might be seen by more here.

I'm going to try to attend myself. Might be a good chance to meet some fellow gamers in the Shanghai area.

Here is the link to the post by Mayday games, who will be there:

International Exhibition on Board Game Industry: April 28-30, Shanghai China
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Liss
United States
Quincy
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh man! I really want to go, but I won't be back in China until May 21st! If you go, take some pictures! Especially of unique Chinese games from Chinese publishers!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool! As I just informed you by text, I plan to go! Hope we can meet others there. I also have a Chinese friend who is a big gamer going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Martin...I took pictures, and really need to figure out on BGG how to get more GeekGold and badges and such... would posting them somewhere here do that for me? I only in forum messages a place to enter a foreign URL to the file, but no way to upload...any idea?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich M
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Upload Photos from the International Exihibion on Board Game Industry
Ok, shows how little I get around BGG rather than finding people to game with or learning about games. I saw I had a gallery on my profile....so I'm uploading all pictures there. Please thumb-up as (from what little I know) I learn that does tend to get you badges or such? Not sure...heh.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.