Corey Jemmott
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was browsing the three games in the D&D game series along with descent, and I came across a link to a store parting out all of these games. Does anyone have the link I'm thinking of, i can't remember it for the life of me. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
D6Frog wrote:
http://www.auggiesgames.com/

For $50 shipped I got all this...

2x Castle Ravenloft Rule Book
2x Castle Ravenloft Adventure Book
1x Castle Ravenloft Replacement Cards (every card from the game)
1x Castle Ravenloft Replacement Counter Sheets (all tiles/counters)
2x Wrath of Ashardalon Rule Book
2x Wrath of Ashardalon Adventure Book
1x Wrath of Ashardalon Replacement Cards(every card from the game)
1x Wrath of Ashardalon Replacement Counter Sheets (all tiles/counters)
2x Legend of Drizzt Rule Book
2x Legend of Drizzt Adventure Book
1x Legend of Drizzt Replacement Cards (every card from the game)
1x Legend of Drizzt Replacement Counter Sheets (all tiles/counters)

I have to ask: WHY did you buy those pieces? Why two copies of each book? Is your intention to use pieces/minis you already own so that you could effectively buy three games for the price of one? Just curious, especially about two copies of each book.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K.Y. Wong
Singapore
Gardens by the Bay
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Darn.. now you've got me seriously considering getting a backup set as well...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
EnderWizard
United States
Niskayuna
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You're going to be the guy I go to in ten years when I post "Lost my Ashardalon Adventure Book - anyone have an extra copy?" and I'll end up paying you like $20 for your extra.

By the way, thanks for the Auggie's link. I wasn't aware of the store before this thread. Bookmarked!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Francesco Di Renzo
Italy
San Giuliano Terme
Pisa
flag msg tools
Thumb up for Auggie's games!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Jemmott
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks For the link Frog.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I can also recommend Auggies. Have been buying there for years and only once had a minor issue. I ordered three extra Drizzt minis to try my unremarkable painting skills, and they were all missing.

One email with a very quick reply, and the three minis were on their way to Australia (no extra shipping cost, of course). Unfortunately, I went on holidays when the Drizzt bros. finally arrived and my local post office doesn't hold items for more than a week. But that's not Auggie's fault
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brent Lloyd
United States
League City
Texas
flag msg tools
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
badge
Canadian Game Design Award: http://www.fallcon.com/design
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought a second set of tiles and cards for each of the games as well.

I have kept each original game in its box as per published. I have a fourth box with the second set of tiles and cards from all the games and a bunch of the print variants available on the geek.

I have also taken painters masking tape, and some black matt spray paint to some of the spare tiles and made my own special tiles.

Getting a second set is a great way to play the variants.

Peace
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Key
United States
Knoxville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope Frog gets a thank you from Auggies, I'm betting they had a bit of a surge in business from this thread....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Zwerg wrote:
I can also recommend Auggies. Have been buying there for years and only once had a minor issue. I ordered three extra Drizzt minis to try my unremarkable painting skills, and they were all missing.

One email with a very quick reply, and the three minis were on their way to Australia (no extra shipping cost, of course). Unfortunately, I went on holidays when the Drizzt bros. finally arrived and my local post office doesn't hold items for more than a week. But that's not Auggie's fault

Ha! I received my three extra Drizzt minis with the post today. Auggies actually resent the parcel after it had been returned to the US. I didn't contact the store as I felt that it wasn't Auggie's fault (see my own quote) and would have just ordered three again at my next purchase. That is good customer service... no it's great customer service!
These three minis traveled over the Pacific three times but finally got here. Let the painting begin.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.