Subject: Opponent Wanted - Campaign by Vassal? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
Guys - would really like to get back into this game. I have downloaded vassal but have not figured it out yet. I am sure it ain't rocket science though.
If you can patiently sort me out with how a vassal game works you will find a motivated player here that will finish the game. I don't care how long it takes and how often we can send turns back and forth. Quick or slow - no matter.
If we need to use skype or chat to actually play I am only available during the weekdays.
My brother and I had an epic campaign game over 20yrs ago that went down to the wire. But my Americans pulled a victory out of their hat with a winning hearts and minds campaign. I then saw the NLF win the next few games with a winning annual Tet offensive strategy that sent US morale spiraling. Darn that was a great summer. Let's bring back the glory.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Lawson
United States
Rutland
Vermont
flag msg tools
Boston Redsox
badge
New England Patriots!
mbmbmbmbmb
send me an email ! I know vassal, I know the game. I've been wanting to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also interested. Anyone that wants to vassal this game should message me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ramon Weston
United States
Rockford
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also looking for a Vassal opponent if anyone is interested.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.