Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
I noticed the Fantasy Flight Deck Boxes with the storage compartment underneath, but their website doesn't have much for information (i.e. - exact dimensions). http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp?eidm...

Does anybody own these or have more info on the exact dimension since "Safely stores up to 100 sleeved cards" is a bit vague:

- It sounds like this is for the Card Game size of 63.5mm x 88mm. Is there room inside to hold European sized cards?
- What if I don't sleeve my game, can I fit 150-200 non-sleeved cards? Like Bohnanza?
- How big is the storage underneath?

It seems like this would be the perfect solution for Battle Line, but I'm wondering what other games may benefit. I also need a new box for my copy of Food Chain since that plastic box was busted during shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice! I hadn't seen these. I'll have to order a couple and see if they'll work for re-packaging a few things that came in otherwise crappy boxes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shannon Kane
United States
Nashua
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These fit perfectly (by design I'm sure) the Fantasy Flight standard size sleeves. Guestimating, it could probably hold near 150 unsleeved cards, just with how thick sleeves tend to be. The storage underneath held half the game tokens that come with the Game of Thrones LCG core set, for what it's worth.

I like them a lot.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Disgustipater
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The promo video for them show it holding colored sleeves, which means FFG's Standard Card Game sleeves (silver label). You see how space is available of the top for if they might fit other sizes. You can also get an idea of how big the storage compartment is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick
United States
Savage
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Disgustipater wrote:
The promo video for them show it holding colored sleeves, which means FFG's Standard Card Game sleeves (silver label). You see how space is available of the top for if they might fit other sizes. You can also get an idea of how big the storage compartment is.
Thanks for the link. It looks like they could hold European sized cards (92mm long) based on the video, but confirmation would be great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.