Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Lynch
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

During the operation phase…if a home space is occupied by the enemy (and Athens will always be on the first turn, since the Spartans always foolishly choose “Attack Athens” –and will loose). Can a general raise a force and/or leave the home space. After all, neither the Battle nor the Siege resolution happens yet. But, I’m thinking that a general/army would still have to roll up to two interceptions just to leave the city.
On the other hand…can you bring a force/army to a battle siege?
Thoughts?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lynch
Canada
Halifax
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"Enemy ZOI's (of any and all units types) do not extend *INTO* Athens or Piraeus during any phase."

Yes, this does answer my question-sort of. I remember that rule now about not expanding Z.O.I.'s *INTO* Athens. But an occupying force would be expanding them out of Athens. They are not getting the benefit of the walls, only Athenians do. I'm just thinking of a leader trying to slip past a blockade/siege.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.