Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

True, but tongue-in-cheek.

You're on a two-way busy avenue and you're the second car in line at a red light. A young cat attempts a crossing but gets confused and unsure with all the traffic noise.

The light turns green and now you have a free road in front of you but for the cat. It hesitates but you sense that any second now the cat will try and make for the other side of the road. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, you really don't like cats.

Poll
What to do, what to do?
Gun it--cat paté.
Are you mad, I love cats. Get out and physically stop traffic.
Patiently wait until the cat eventually scurries across. What's a minute anyway. After all, you're not a sociopath.
Fate and predestination: Whatever is going to happen is out of your hands anyway.
Other (post).
      37 answers
Poll created by isaacc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I voted wait till it crosses. But a few times (when it has been safe)I have gotten out of the car to chase animals off the road. Last time it was a group of ducks. And the time before that I rolled a hedgehog into the bushes. (it had turned into a ball, and wasn't moving)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean
Australia
In hiding
flag msg tools
badge
In blackest night, in shining day, My Will is all - I'll have my way! With Emerald Light in focused ray, This Duck will rule! (If that's okay?)
mbmbmbmbmb
Last time I didn't get out of a car to help, I ended up having to carry a dying dog into the adjacent vet, and watch the neighbor's kid grieve. That wasn't fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael
United States
Lincoln
NE: NEBRASKA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd jump it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pater Absurdus
United States
Carrollton
Texas
flag msg tools
There's really no wrong way to use a margarita pool
badge
"What is best in Life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women."
mbmbmbmbmb
honk a sec, wait a sec, give up and drive on...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Andersen
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
About 10 years ago, I ran over a squirrel that ran across the road. I had no time to stop. All I could see was the poor creature dragging itself across the street. That image remains crystal clear to me to this day.

I could never intentionally harm one of God's creatures.

Please note: Stinkbugs are the spawn of the devil and do not deserve to live.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.