Subject: Delivery Mutant rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeremy hammond
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So its almost the end of April, is there any update or word on when Kickstarter people should be receiving their copies?

thanks,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
kidohearts wrote:
So its almost the end of April, is there any update or word on when Kickstarter people should be receiving their copies?

thanks,

According to the last update on Kickstarter, not before May. And stay tuned for further updates (delays?).

I, too, am looking forward to receiving this. A new picture in the Ricochet Robot gallery yesterday whet my appetite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy hammond
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:
According to the last update on Kickstarter, not before May. And stay tuned for further updates (delays?).

I'll tell ya, I've had a good time with Kickstarter, but it can get frustrating how some games take SOOOOOOOO long to reach the backers. I figured that everything is set and when the backing is successful the deal is sealed. I understand in delays, but it can just get annoying sometimes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Hendee
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Whenever you become anxious or stressed, outer purpose has taken over, and you have lost sight of your inner purpose. Your state of consciousness is primary. All else is secondary.
mbmbmbmb
Another update on Kickstarter today (5/2) says delivery will be after May due to production issues. There is no scheduled delivery date at this time.

Edited to summarize.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.