Popular Tags: [View All]
Jon Prichard
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello.

When the humans explore a new tile, what if it cannot fit? Can the Demon player place it on a previously revealed unexplored passage?

Also...

The Demon Threat phase ablities in red.. is it true that you may only use 1 per round? But the abilites in black can be used more than once a round?

--

On a side , whilst I remember, there is a map tile that lets the demon player roll an extra die in his threat phase... in a game tonight we had 2 of those tiles in succession and one of the humans explored both. Does this mean the demon could have rolled 2 extra threat die?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Was George Orwell an Optimist?
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
The Herbie Nichols Project - Dr. Cyclops' Dream
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
bobhoffnee wrote:
When the humans explore a new tile, what if it cannot fit? Can the Demon player place it on a previously revealed unexplored passage?

I've yet to see that happen, but if it did, I'd follow the rules for Dead Ends on page 12 - discard and draw another tile.

bobhoffnee wrote:
The Demon Threat phase ablities in red.. is it true that you may only use 1 per round? But the abilites in black can be used more than once a round?

Yes, that is correct.

bobhoffnee wrote:
On a side , whilst I remember, there is a map tile that lets the demon player roll an extra die in his threat phase... in a game tonight we had 2 of those tiles in succession and one of the humans explored both. Does this mean the demon could have rolled 2 extra threat die?

Yes, 2 extra threat dice on the following turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Prichard
United Kingdom
Fareham
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, Thanks very much for the help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Aubert
France
TOULON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bobhoffnee wrote:
Hello.

page 12 of rulebook :
"If, after exploring an opening, the board is left with no more unexplored openings, the last tile to have been placed is discarded and a new tile is drawn, and so-on until an unexplored opening appears."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.