Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The War Chief
United States
Parkville
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
BRING ME THE HEAD OF SETH NEMEC AND RIK FALCH!!!!!!
badge
In Memorial: Moose, my dog. B:? D:01/13/16. He died peacefully surrounded by those who loved him. You will be missed.
mbmbmbmbmb
Exactly which cards do I glue back to back?

Also, there are no rules summary cards. Where can I find the summary cards?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
Ice-choked tower, Mondavia, Nanglangka.
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules summary cards were dropped from the second edition - there was no room left on the files, I'm afraid.

For your information: the flip-sides of the Journal of Impossible Things and Chameleon Arch cards feature wording that says 'You have now used the Journal, etc' so you should easily natch these up, my friend. The Milky Way picture should be glued to the back of the Interstellar War card, and the three exploding planets match up with the three similar 'You have destroyed Telos, etc' planet cards.

I think that's the lot!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
just got my copy and played it for the first time tonight. The game looks and with some minor confusion, I think we have it! After one play it was clear to see the intent behind the assymetrical card play and we loved it. Thank you for your hard work, mark.

Also, it seems like sleeved, it's not a bother to put these cards together and flip the card during play.

Sadly, I am afraid I never ended up with a mesmerism card for the master..makes me worried i am missing other cards...i did order all 4 artscow decks any chance you can upload a copy of the card to print?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
lengthtoavoid wrote:
just got my copy and played it for the first time tonight. The game looks and with some minor confusion, I think we have it! After one play it was clear to see the intent behind the assymetrical card play and we loved it. Thank you for your hard work, mark.

Also, it seems like sleeved, it's not a bother to put these cards together and flip the card during play.

Sadly, I am afraid I never ended up with a mesmerism card for the master..makes me worried i am missing other cards...i did order all 4 artscow decks any chance you can upload a copy of the card to print?

Joe might be able to help you with that, my friend:

Joe Walerko
United States
Endicott
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Verry sorry to hear that Artscow screwed up for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bunker
United States
San Angelo
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lengthtoavoid wrote:

It doesn't have the word "mesmerism" on it. It says, "I am the Master - You will obey me."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Chaplin
United Kingdom
Nottingham
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
AndySocial wrote:
lengthtoavoid wrote:

It doesn't have the word "mesmerism" on it. It says, "I am the Master - You will obey me."

Good point!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom moughan
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
ahh....I love the smell of a stack of sketchily placed animals in the morning!
mbmbmbmbmb
Yugblad wrote:
AndySocial wrote:
lengthtoavoid wrote:

Good point!

Yes, I realized that after he sent me the files! Ah well, it gave me an opportunity to compliment him about the great work he did with the card design ; )...and it appears he lives only a few hours from me.

Been loving the game, Mark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Morris
United States
Newtown
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What about "The Doctor's Tardis" card? Does that get glued to anything? I'm thinking probably the one with the standard back and a picture of the Tardis in flight on the other side.

And "The Black Scrolls of Rassilon" and "The Key to Time" cards look like they should be double sided, but I don't see anything that seems to match up.

Also, I only have 11 doctors...is that right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.