Subject: Trading/Selling used board games? (City of Montreal) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Efraim .
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
I love board games! But the prices is hurting me and I more than happy to buy used!

If anyone in Montreal is open to trading/selling used games perhaps they can post on this thread?

I am looking to trade/sell OKO which actually has never been played and is brand new in the box!

What about you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
strongfruit wrote:
I love board games! But the prices is hurting me and I more than happy to buy used!

If anyone in Montreal is open to trading/selling used games perhaps they can post on this thread?

I am looking to trade/sell OKO which actually has never been played and is brand new in the box!

What about you?

Hi Efraim,

We have a large community of traders here in Montreal, so you may have some luck finding a trade.

If you are interested, I run a local trade day twice a year that we usually have about 70 users trading. If you'd be interested, I will send you a message before the next one starts.

Chad

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerome Cormier
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be interested...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hugues Lamy
Canada
La Prairie
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Willy,

On which forum will you post the announcement. It will be easier to follow the right forum instead of you sending notes to everybody.

I hope my experience of the Canada Math trade will be good and I'll like it so much to do the other math trade.

Take care.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anthares wrote:
Willy,

On which forum will you post the announcement. It will be easier to follow the right forum instead of you sending notes to everybody.

I hope my experience of the Canada Math trade will be good and I'll like it so much to do the other math trade.

Take care.

I will post in the Quebec forum for announce the trade, but I have always kept a list of users to message directly as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, I'm selling a huge chunk of my board game collection, namely everything in my Trade list.

I really should just create a post for that. Is there a separate sell/trade forum, or is this the best place to post it?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a trade forum that you can post, but that is more for trading, not selling as much. You could do a geeklist auction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm, my concerns is that a geeklist is not really zone specific and may in fact not be looked at by those in my area. Not really interested in mailing out games ;)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
True.

You could make the geeklist, specify the region and pickup/delivery options, and then post a link in the Quebec and Ontario forums, perhaps the trade and geekbay forums. At least you know that people will see it and know the restrictions coming in.

If you can wait a while, my next math trade will be in September, you can mention in the forum thread that you have a bunch of games for sale.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl B
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sure, Willy. I'll keep my eyes open for your thread and may exercise the other options presented.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gustavo Alves
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great, I have some games to trade too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll be announcing the next trade in about a week or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc Guenette
Canada
Montréal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Chad, are we kosher?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jean-Christophe Gareau
Canada
Rouyn-Noranda
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We can expect the next trade during February?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Meemtyke wrote:
We can expect the next trade during February?

Tomorrow
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Montreal No-Ship Math Trade Number 1111

Trade Geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/152574/montreal-math-t...
Request Geeklist: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/152575/montreal-no-shi...
Discussion Thread: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/918837/montreal-math-tra...
Date Open For Submission: 23/01/2013
Date Closed For Submission: 06/02/2013

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.