Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Riku Riekkinen
Finland
Jyväskylä
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
US gets 3OPs without activating the effect. Quagmire goes to discard pile, USSR must play Missile Envy in its next AR.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dantes wrote:
Sorry. Not Quagmire, Bear Trap.

I THINK in that case Missile Envy is held until the USSR escapes Bear Trap.

ie.

USSR 1 - discard a card 2+ ops (not ME). Roll 5
US 1 - play card
USSR 2 - discard a card 2+ ops (not ME). Roll 2
US 2 - Play a card
USSR 3 - play ME for ops.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Hewson
United Kingdom
Surbiton
Surrey
flag msg tools
I bought this...
badge
...as I had no idea what to spend my GG on!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nope, Missile Envy is discarded to the trap (assuming no Red Scare/Purge shenanigans).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Riku Riekkinen
Finland
Jyväskylä
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Bear Trap happens & goes out of the game. USSR must play Missile Envy next AR for breaking free attempt.

If USSR is unable to play Missile Envy in order to break the Bear Trap (because of the Red Scare/Purge or having a choice to play a scoring card because he is holding as many scorings as there are ARs left), USSR must play Missile Envy as OPs at the first opportunity.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr. Stabs
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Riku Riekkinen wrote:
Bear Trap happens & goes out of the game. USSR must play Missile Envy next AR for breaking free attempt.

If USSR is unable to play Missile Envy in order to break the Bear Trap (because of the Red Scare/Purge or having a choice to play a scoring card because he is holding as many scorings as there are ARs left), USSR must play Missile Envy as OPs at the first opportunity.

Ah, that was the scenario I was remembering. A Red Scare/Bear Trap/Missile Envy interaction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.