Popular Tags: [View All]
wendigo song
United States
Claymont
Delaware
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was just wondering if there were any Encounters (either OW or Arkham) that give you an Elder Sign directly. If so, what expansion & what card?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Mc Cabe
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why . . . I dream of things that never were and ask why not
mbmbmbmbmb
I've never seen one. Just on a random draw when gaining a Unique Item, as far as I know, and I've played quite a few games. That would be pretty powerful and would cause Camping-Out Syndrome.

Brian
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Broox
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
harlemsushi wrote:
I was just wondering if there were any Encounters (either OW or Arkham) that give you an Elder Sign directly. If so, what expansion & what card?

You want examples of encounters that give you elder signs or encounters that seal gates? Those are two different questions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Entropy Mu
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I don't know if there's more than this one, but Kingsport adds an encounter at the curiosity shoppe that has a check to gain an elder sign.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Disgustipater
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Go here: http://www.arkhamhorrorwiki.com/Location

Click each Location link, which lists all the encounters available. Do a "find" (Ctrl + f) on the page for "elder sign" and see if there are any matches. Some may refer to sealing rather than the Unique Item.

Repeat for every other Location.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex F
Israel
Ashdod
Negev
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Right. There are so many encounters, who can even remember them all.

I don't recall an Elder-Sign awarding one, but there are many encounters that allow you to seal one gate. I also remember one expansion encounter in The Historical Society that lets you transfer an elder sign token from one previously sealed location to another.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.