Subject: Candy Bars rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan Graham
United States
College Station
Texas
flag msg tools
I am Broccoli, most intelligent vegetable!
badge
I will destroy you all!
mbmbmbmbmb
Candy Bars says that if any players have unsold lemonade, you can sell it, up to 6 cups. Is this limited by your available customers? (i.e. It just helps you make up for a shortage of made lemonade on your part) Or does this allow you sell up to 6 additional cups, regardless of how many customers you satisfied/didn't satisfy yourself?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Broccoli wrote:
Candy Bars says that if any players have unsold lemonade, you can sell it, up to 6 cups. Is this limited by your available customers? (i.e. It just helps you make up for a shortage of made lemonade on your part) Or does this allow you sell up to 6 additional cups, regardless of how many customers you satisfied/didn't satisfy yourself?

I think you have to have customers left over. Basically, based on the picture, it represents you giving candy bars to your opponents in exchange for their leftover lemonade.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor Cram
United States
Riverton
Utah
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Fair question Bryan,

Yes, you only gain the leftover glasses and need to have enough customers to sell it.

(This can work well if you also have the cooler, and poorly if your opponent has the cooler)

Other notes for candy bars;
The extra glasses can come from multiple players.

You don't actually take their cards, you just gain that many extra glasses.

The grammar error. ...I know, it's going to drive some people crazy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.