Marcin Mościcki
msg tools
Where is Ishtar's nipple??!
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought the figures, but unfortunately the german versions came only with Descent & Runebound character cards. Anybody own these and would be willing to part with them for money, gg or a good word?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Vandertol
United States
Grandville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you, now remain in my love. You did not choose me, but I chose you, and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit, fruit that will last. -- Jesus Christ
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Anybody doesn't need their Tobin / Nara / Jonas / Kel Runewars cards?
I have Tobin / Jonas / Kel. If you don't find someone in Europe I'd be happy to mail them out for you. Let me know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Does your religion have lightsabers? Nope? Didn't think so.
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
If he doesn't want them I will gladly take them! Or if anyone else has a spare copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Mościcki
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mirrordude wrote:
I have Tobin / Jonas / Kel. If you don't find someone in Europe I'd be happy to mail them out for you. Let me know.

I'd be very grateful. I'll wait for about two weeks for someone this side od the pond (and with Nara, hopefully). Anyway, those figures in the german version (without runewars cards) can be had cheaply from spiele-offensive.de if anyone is inerested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals." Agent K. Oh my what he would think of people had he known about what the internet would become.....
mbmbmbmbmb
schizoferret wrote:
mirrordude wrote:

I'd be very grateful. I'll wait for about two weeks for someone this side od the pond (and with Nara, hopefully). Anyway, those figures in the german version (without runewars cards) can be had cheaply from spiele-offensive.de if anyone is inerested.

Well I am hoping someone else has an extra copy too...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb
If I'm not mistaken, the descent 2e conversion kit has all the promo cards included for use with the 2nd edition, so if you are going to buy the 2nd edition and conversion kit, this is the time to buy the german version.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick G.
United States
Glenshaw
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Butlerian wrote:
If I'm not mistaken, the descent 2e conversion kit has all the promo cards included for use with the 2nd edition, so if you are going to buy the 2nd edition and conversion kit, this is the time to buy the german version.

That is quite true. But sadly won't help those looking for the Runewars cards!! haha.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Butlerian Atreides
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Hands off!
badge
Are you eyeballing me?
mbmbmb
True thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Mościcki
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Those returning from Realms of Terrinoth: has anybody spare Tobin / Nara / Jonas / Kel Runewars cards?
Some of you had been at FFG Realms of Terrinoth and got promotional figures. Anybody not playing Runewars and could sell or give away the Runewars cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Quimpo
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Those returning from Realms of Terrinoth: anybody has spare Tobin / Nara / Jonas / Kel Runewars cards?
I am also interested in copies of the Runewars cards for these 4 heroes. I bought these promo heroes from FFG before Runewars was released, and we really love Runewars. Any help would be appreciated. :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Mościcki
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody willing to trade spare Tobin / Nara / Jonas / Kel Runewars cards?
If gratitude, gg or modest amount of electric dollars don't appeal to you, maybe you could be swayed by a small painting project in return (like the three promo figures I have, for example - Tobin, Nara, Jonas). Full games are out of question I'm afraid, overseas shipping is prohibitive.

I'm no artist, but I'd say my Earth Reborn or Runewars figures are quite pleasant on the eye.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marcin Mościcki
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Anybody in a Santa mood willing to sell the Runewars cards for the four promotional figures? I have spare DungeonQuest heroes/cards if anyone is interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.