Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. In the Teleport card description it says you can teleport to any space on the board, but in the Pyschic Attack Cards Reference Table it says you can only teleport eight spaces. Which is it?

2. In the description of blind targeting it says you can't target through psychic section effect markers that block LOS, butin the Psychic Section Effects Summary it says all section effects block blind targeting. Again, which is it?

3. Finally the Genestealer book says a plasma pistol will kill a Terminator on a four or better, a plasma gun on a three or better, yet the Campaigns book says a plasma pistol requires a six to kill a Terminator and a plasma gun requires a five or better. For the last time, which is it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
Solan wrote:

3. Finally the Genestealer book says a plasma pistol will kill a Terminator on a four or better, a plasma gun on a three or better, yet the Campaigns book says a plasma pistol requires a six to kill a Terminator and a plasma gun requires a five or better. For the last time, which is it?

The rules from Campaigns were published 1 year after those from Genestealer and they also include Marines in Power Armour as possible targets (more vulnerable than Marines in Terminator Armour) so I guess that these later rules were changed intentionally.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Berthold Nüchter
Germany
Duisburg
NRW
flag msg tools
I am the walrus
badge
checkpoint
mbmbmbmbmb
Solan wrote:
1. In the Teleport card description it says you can teleport to any space on the board, but in the Pyschic Attack Cards Reference Table it says you can only teleport eight spaces. Which is it?

2. In the description of blind targeting it says you can't target through psychic section effect markers that block LOS, but in the Psychic Section Effects Summary it says all section effects block blind targeting. Again, which is it?

1. Both is right. The rules for all cards of the Kinesis suit do not include any information about the ranges (p. 24). These details are only included in the Psychic Attack Cards Reference Table.
I think that "teleport to any space on the board" just means "teleport to any kind of space on the board regardless of walls, doors etc.
2. If you read the complete rules about this in the "Psychic Attack Targetting Summary" and the "Psychic Section Effects Summary" and the rule section, you will see that section effects block blind fire attacks tracing through that section but not attacks against a model on the edge of the section if the caster has direct LOS to this model.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.