Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mathew
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just read in igGameCenter's newsletter that the iOS implementation of Momentum is free for a limited time. Here is the iTunes download link.

Actually, not sure if this is a Sylien Games product, an igGameCenter product, or both...someone will have to fill me in on how that works
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're searching in the App Store, it's listed as Momentum Masters. Momentum is listed there as well, for 99 cents.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arty Sandler
Canada
Kanata
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It's Sylien Games product that connects to igGameCenter's server. It means that you can use your existing igGC account for online play + you actually play against other igGC players.

Ah, another thing The AI of the "solo game" in the Momentum Masters app is a copy of igBot's AI. It's weaker than igBot's AI because iPhone has less resources than my home PC (where igBot runs).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DominiGeek
Dominican Republic
Santo Domingo
D.N.
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Is there a thread that you can subscribe to, only with ios gameS hot deals? I tried subscribing to the Hot Deals thread, but I get to many alerts about board games, which is great, but right now I'm in austerity mode, and can only pursue Ios deals. Anyone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan Maxwell
United States
Burtchville
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
rubendario5 wrote:
Is there a thread that you can subscribe to, only with ios gameS hot deals? I tried subscribing to the Hot Deals thread, but I get to many alerts about board games, which is great, but right now I'm in austerity mode, and can only pursue Ios deals. Anyone?

Not quite an answer, but the free Appshopper app is awesome (as is www.appshopper.com). Freebies and discounted things always show up there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.