Taylor Nakamoto
United States
Montrose
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dr. Shark - on sale at TWS for $16.49

I think this is a limited time deal, so verify the price before clicking the buy button!

http://www.timewellspentgames.com/html/gamepage.php?id=4033

The link may not take you directly to game page (?), but you can search for it easily enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taylor Nakamoto
United States
Montrose
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
But all you need is $133.51 more to get free shipping! Just get 13 copies of Coloretto.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
-=::) Dante (::=-
United States
KEW GARDENS
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No place easier to make the free shipping minimum since TWS does price matching with all the other major OLGS as long as the advertised price is actually in stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Boat
United States
Ankeny
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magus And Princess wrote:
Otomakan wrote:
But all you need is $133.51 more to get free shipping! Just get 13 copies of Coloretto.

In the past I was a sucker for this. After todays several thousand dollar estimate from my dentist(and thats WITH insurance covering 50%).....I dont think I will be filling orders for free shipping for a bit soblue

I sympathize. Dentists are a leading cause of lack of new board games. cry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I had no idea I wanted this game, well with the review on here and a $10 gift certificate at TWS on hand I HAD to have it, but what to do about shipping? Crap, I guess this is when I need to pick up Loopin Louie, Wizard Extreme (also on sale) and all the Battlestar games... dang, now that I think about it, I just spent $140 to spend $10 and save $15... how does that work?

Thanks for the tip!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clay Blankenship
United States
Owens Cross Roads
AL
flag msg tools
designer
badge
That's a moray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Magus And Princess wrote:

In the past I was a sucker for this. After todays several thousand dollar estimate from my dentist(and thats WITH insurance covering 50%).....I dont think I will be filling orders for free shipping for a bit soblue

I see what you did there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.