Subject: Several nightfighters on the same city/radio beacon spot ? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rémi Lemaire
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
To be sure : it's possible to have several nightfighters on the same radio beacon or city spot, right ? I don't see anything forbidding that in the rules, so for me the answer is yes, but all examples in the booklet show only 1 nighfighter per spot, so I would like to have a confirmation.

Thank you by advance,
Rémi.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Parker
Australia
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Great game design makes the complex simple, replayability maximum, and abstraction credible.
badge
It’s not how well you roll that counts but how well the dice suit the game.
mbmbmbmbmb
remss wrote:
To be sure : it's possible to have several nightfighters on the same radio beacon or city spot, right ? I don't see anything forbidding that in the rules, so for me the answer is yes, but all examples in the booklet show only 1 nighfighter per spot, so I would like to have a confirmation.

Thank you by advance,
Rémi.

Lee answered this one for me at Consimworld post #1409 http://talk.consimworld.com/WebX?14@@.1dd39c9f/1435:

Quote:
(Adam) Lee, are there any limits to the number of units that can stack on a city or radio beacon? As the rules iirc are silent on this one I'm playing no.

(Lee) No limits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Brimmicombe-Wood
United Kingdom
Ely
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I shall add this to the FAQ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rémi Lemaire
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you very much.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.