Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Tokyo Game Market here I come!
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol, I received my copy earlier this month and took a snap of the components.
Today I opened it up to learn the rules, and I just punched out all the bits to my game, and got ready to play and then realized...wait a second...what am I meant to do..roll the...
Where...

Oops my game didn't come with any dice.. umm...lol.
I'll try contacting the publishers now.
Awh, I really wanted to bring this out to game day this weekend, I guess no Dragon Rampage this weekend.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
“It's all in the mind.” ― George Harrison
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh boy ... this game without dice is like a car without wheels ... soblue

I hope you will get replacement soon. It's a great, little gem of a game!

Edit: typo
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
Sorry if I'm slow in reading mails. I'm currently working hard on some Alley Thieves
mbmbmbmbmb
I hope so too. I was really excited about this game. I did feel a bit silly sitting there going...what's wrong...something's wrong...oh!

Oh the otherhand I was thinking about using Fantasy Flight stands for this game, and got to test them out when I set up the game you can see them in the top left corner on the Start Space. Sorry for the bad picture angle & glare. But I highly recommend them for pimping out this game.

Also I was able to sort everything out, and everything fits back into the box & the lid closes perfectly. Sans dice, I wasn't sure where the dice is meant to sit, but I hope it's that space that I've left. Is that were the dice is meant to go?

I bagged the tokens & wound markers per player color and put them upright & used a fantastic $1 store container which stores all the money 1coin/5coins/crystal wound markers separately.

Now I'll just sit and...oooh the wait is killing me heheh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
Devoted Follower of the Most Holy Church of the Evil Bob. Possessed and down the road to become chaotic, evil & naughty. All hail the Evil Bob and his Stargate.
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought my game at Essen 2011 and the gave me the minis for free, which I also wanted to fit into the box, so I threw away the inlet ...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Such a beautiful game I know this one is going to be a hit with my gaming group.
Oooh, minis that's a great idea I have Castle Ravenloft figures that I'm painting I can use
This is one great year for games
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

That is definitely a problem with this game. Please contact Eagle Games Customer Service. If you do not get immediate support let me know and I will contact them for you.

Although I am not involved in any of the publishing and support if the game, I do want to apologize on the behalf of Eagle Games and assure you the issue will be quickly addressed.

Thanks for buying the game and I am truly sorry you have experienced this problem.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Richard for the quick response. I sent them an email to Eagle Games today, and dropped a mail to the place where I bought them from, as I wasn't sure who I should contact.

Don't worry, I totally understand that these things can happen and I'm sure they'll contact me back, I have faith. If I don't hear from them after a few weeks I'll drop you a GM.

But the game looks fantastic and really can't wait to play it

I just have to be patient
'all good things come to those who wait'
I'll just read up on the rules in the meantime. This is one hot game Hot Hot So hot the dragon's fire must have burnt up my dice hehe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

If you do not hear from them by next Wednesday, contact me directly on my BGG email and I will make sure something happens quickly, even if I have to mail you the dice from one of my games.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

PS: Also, be sure and get the FAQ and variant cards for play on the BGG Files section. I think you will find them helpful.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Richard Launius wrote:

If you do not hear from them by next Wednesday, contact me directly on my BGG email and I will make sure something happens quickly, even if I have to mail you the dice from one of my games.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

PS: Also, be sure and get the FAQ and variant cards for play on the BGG Files section. I think you will find them helpful.

Richard

Wow! This is what I call dedication to one's designs!
Kudos!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eagle-Gryphon Games
msg tools
publisher
badge
www.Eagle-Gryphon.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Ron-

Please email your shipping address to me us at brandona@freddistribution.com and we'll get some dice out to you right away! Sorry for the issue and thank you for your understanding!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Eagle_Gryphon_Games wrote:
Hello Ron-

Please email your shipping address to me us at brandona@freddistribution.com and we'll get some dice out to you right away! Sorry for the issue and thank you for your understanding!

Hi,
hehe, was that for me?
thanks for the response.

Suzanne responded to my email yesterday, so hopefully my dice wil be here soon. Thank you for all your help. I'll keep you updated. Ooh exciting can't wait to play it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Ron-

If they send them to me, I will happily forward them to Japan meeple

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dice dice dice ...where for art thou dice?

Hehe Ron they didn't send it to you by any chance? hehe
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
merc007 wrote:
dice dice dice ...where for art thou dice?

Hehe Ron they didn't send it to you by any chance? hehe

Sorry, no soblue

(Although, maybe I'm a shameless liar and keep them to sell on eBay for hundreds of $$)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atticus Gifford
United States
Glendale
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Ron-

I emailed Eagle about a few torn dragon cards several weeks ago, but haven't heard back. Is that something you could help with as well? The box has been taunting me since March Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mercedes (Mandy)
Japan
Setagaya-ku
Tokyo
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night I had a strange dream about my dice arriving. Was it a premonition? or just my subconscious doing it's own thing.
Then when I got home from work, guess what was waiting for me?
They finally arrived today!!

Thank you soooo much Richard for all your help.
Thank you Eagle games for sending me the dice.

I can finally introduce this to my gaming group next game day.
Thank you Richard!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.