Subject: In Stock rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
There has been a lot of talk about Band of Brothers being out of stock. That is true - sort of. It is out of stock everywhere except NWS Gaming Store. For those looking for a copy of the game, you can still get it there:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekstore.php3?action=viewitem&...

Enjoy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christoph Haeberling
Switzerland
CH-8570 Weinfelden
TG
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered the game at Leisure Games in London. It was dispatched yesterday.

And I am still interested in Solitaire rules which Jim mentioned in another thread.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I bought mine here: http://www.boardgameguru.co.uk/
A very good price and a quick service- especially if you live in South London and want to pick it up from shop in Brixton personally!

Still yet to play first game, as lots of domestic stuff going on... hopefully this Sunday...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
We have plenty on hand, as Jim mentioned above.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Solitaire rules (and I guess these should go to another thread)surely you only need to overcome the Decoy aspects of the game/rules? Everything else is visible and you can play both sides, just trying to do the best for both?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Dean Naval Warfare Simulations / Tactical Warfare Simulations (Land/Air Combat)
United States
flag msg tools
Just in case this helps any for our friends in the UK/EU, the average total including game+shipping is around 39 GBP/48 EU. This is only a 1-2lb game so we can use standard air mail delivery. (Note, we use the US Mail for all shipments)

Let me know if that helps any.

Thanks
Christopher Dean
NWS Online Gaming Store
Director of Operations
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marstov
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just placed my order at nws. I had resigned myself to waiting for the reprint, whenever that might be. This was very good news! From everything I've read, this might be my go to tactical game for some time to come.

Lord knows I like Conflict of Heroes and Combat Commander but I have grown tired of the "your boys are either fine, broken or dead". CoH had a bit more variety with some of the combat results pinning or otherwise selectively impairing a unit's function, but still the ready/broken/dead model that we've seen from the old days of Avalon Hill prevailed.

The suppression model in BoB looks very, very interesting and isn't a mechanism with which I've played before. I can't wait to get this on the table (and now, I won't have to for very much longer).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Marstov wrote:

Lord knows I like Conflict of Heroes and Combat Commander but I have grown tired of the "your boys are either fine, broken or dead". CoH had a bit more variety with some of the combat results pinning or otherwise selectively impairing a unit's function, but still the ready/broken/dead model that we've seen from the old days of Avalon Hill prevailed.

I agree entirely. Those games gathering dust now, as BoB takes over. You will not be disappointed, and I expect that fans will be putting together and sharing home-made scenarios. I laugh when I look at my big set of AH ASL rules, catering for some 75 different types of terrain!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.