Play Date Twin Cities
We will be hosting the first of our monthly Play Date Gatherings this coming Saturday, April 28th. The event will run from 12 noon until 10 pm, is free to attend, and we are inviting game players of all ages to participate. We will be gaming in room 135 at the Waterbury Building (1121 Jackson St. NE, Minneapolis, 55413). Please come and play a quick game, or stay for the whole gathering!
Some things to know:
• We have lots and lots and lots different of games for different ages, which you are welcome to check out and use while you’re there. However, we don’t have everything, so we encourage people to bring their own favorite games to play!
• We are an all ages event! We’d love to have you stop by with your whole family to play some games with us. However, we are not a child care facility, so please don’t leave your kids unattended.
• We don’t supply food or drinks. There are many great places nearby to eat, or you can bring your own food and beverages. There is a drinking fountain if you want to refill your water bottles.
• We plan to have a Play Date Gathering on the last Saturday of every month, so mark your calendars and be a part of something wonderful!
• For more info check out our webpage at theplaydate.org and join our mailing list for updates at theplaydate.org/contact-us