Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gerald Clarke
United States
Rockaway Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Since armored units can only move in mountains on roads, I'm assuming the same restriction applies to the hexes they can attack. Is that right?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
abesoc wrote:
Since armored units can only move in mountains on roads, I'm assuming the same restriction applies to the hexes they can attack. Is that right?

Not quite. You may attack units in any adjacent hex but the lack of a road would prevent you from performing any post-combat advance.

Michael Rinella
Designer, Mercury/Market-Garden

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Regulski
United Kingdom
LEEDS
ENGLAND
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
If it helps..allow armour to attack into a hex along a road at Full effect, but if attacking into an adjacent Mtn. hex through a non-road hexside. 1/2 their combat factor...[ incidentally the Matilda tank unit had no high explosive shells, so you might want to rate its attack has 1/2 value ...& also its move rate slower..- most of them were worn out mechanically :0) For those who like chrome...It should have a lower chance of " interdiction " by the Luftwaffe as it was thickly armoured..

The German armour unit -{ actually 2 tanks + whatever motorised units were scraped together on crete,,} had to be shipped across & would have had to run the gauntlet of the R.N., just like the 5GD 3/100 battalion...but actually could have arrived earlier,,,as was intended...give it two days early...and + 1 on the table..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gerald Clarke
United States
Rockaway Park
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks. I think your suggestions help.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.