Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Benson Propst
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey TI3 fans,

So yes, totally random question, but does anyone have a TI3 box for sale (none of the game components, just the box).

- I can feel everyone's collective eye brow being raised.

I recently got TI3 in a trade, and as pushing the box top down, after its maiden play, (AWESOME GAME!) the box top split along one of its vertical creases! I was sooooo sad! This happened in front of my wife. She started laughing due to my reaction. After further inspection of the box, the original owner had taped a partial tear.

Anyhow, I would LOVE to have a non-torn/non-taped box. I already contacted FFG and they do not sell TI3 boxes new or used.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Cheers,

- Benson
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Presley
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tape it up and keep it! I think there's something very nice about a worn, tapped, battered board game box; it shows the game got a lot of plays and a lot of love.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
These kinds of issues are precisely what this list is for!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derry Salewski
United States
Augusta
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
I'm only happy when it rains...
mbmbmbmbmb
I do. It's in one piece, but has shelf wear. One of the oldest games I own.

I hate it when a box rips or breaks, but I'm not sure I've gone this far yet!

Geek mail me if you're interested, I guess!

(Note: The game with all the expansions fits nicely into the two expansion boxes. Hence me having the box to spare.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Williams
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
BITS FOR THE BITS GOD!
badge
Staring in dumbfounded terror at Frans Raynor's neckbeard.
mbmbmbmbmb
As said the game can fit into both the expansion boxes, which is also friendlier on your shelf space. May as well grab both the expansions and store it in them...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff S
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Get individual boxes for each player's pieces and transfer the whole thing to a plastic storage box.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Necessary Evil
United States
Glen Arm
Maryland
flag msg tools
Yes, I play the Bass.
badge
Sweet Holy Moses, Fruit F*cker Prime!
mbmbmbmbmb
Forget plastic. Bag the game by race and color and both expansions fit in the original box and you save setup time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
muthrali the relentless
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scifiantihero wrote:

(Note: The game with all the expansions fits nicely into the two expansion boxes. Hence me having the box to spare.)

Heh. Seems like a good plan, ill try it out. I love the big box, everything fits in it, but its a pain to move around, especially when it rains outside
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Benson Propst
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
IncrediSteve wrote:
As said the game can fit into both the expansion boxes, which is also friendlier on your shelf space. May as well grab both the expansions and store it in them...

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the help. I really appreciate it. I like the two box idea. There is one snag in my case. I got my copy of TI3 in a trade and the original owner put all of the components in the big box and discarded the expansion box.

Does anyone happen to have anyone happen to have either one or both of the expansion boxes that they would like to sell?

Cheers
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.