fightcitymayor
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
"This is a really weird game, and you’ll find that most people will not want to play this."
mb
Okay... maybe not worse than this year's Penguins, but close.

If anyone needs me, i will be sobbing quietly in the dark.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
And the Preds are moving on!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past and learn for the future.
badge
Lets go Celts!
mbmbmbmbmb
Not for too much longer. Desert Dogs baby!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Too bad Boston doesn't have any other teams that have won championships.

Cry me a river.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Watson
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a Sabres fan, I can say... your sadness is my joy. I hate the Bruins. On an unrelated note, you seem like a fine person.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
NostraDouglas wrote:
As a Sabres fan, I can say... your sadness is my joy. I hate the Bruins. On an unrelated note, you seem like a fine person.

As a Sabres fan, and hockey fan, I'm rooting for a Meteor to come crashing down on the teams in the East. On the West, I'm split between the Kings and Predators. Heck, even St. Louis wouldn't be bad to see go all the way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
mbmbmbmbmb
Worse than the Charleston Chiefs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boyes
United States
Unspecified
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Go Whalers!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Jpwoo wrote:
Go Whalers!

Screw you, man! The Nordiques are where it's at.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chony McChuukface
United States
Gilbert
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ImaginaryRoot wrote:
NostraDouglas wrote:

As a Sabres fan, and hockey fan, I'm rooting for a Meteor to come crashing down on the teams in the East. On the West, I'm split between the Kings and Predators. Heck, even St. Louis wouldn't be bad to see go all the way.

I agree with you about the East, but come on - No love for the Coyotes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
As I just mentioned in another thread, the Wings, Bruins, and Canucks are gone. If the Senators lose tonight, I'll have no one left to root against.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryl Boone
Canada
Coquitlam
British Columbia
flag msg tools
badge
Reading your recent posts has been like dipping my bottom over and over into a bath of the silkiest oils and creams.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
ChonChuuk wrote:
ImaginaryRoot wrote:
NostraDouglas wrote:

I agree with you about the East, but come on - No love for the Coyotes?

Hard to with Torres on the payroll. Even if he is suspended, the type of player you hire speaks a lot about how you run your team.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D. Watson
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Psssssstttt. Root, hey Root. I know he only played like 13 games, but Rafi was a Sabre once upon a time. Still a dirtbag though.

And I was going to cheer for the Preds, for Goose to win one, but then Weber went all George "The Animal" Steele on the Red Wings. SOOOOO... screw that, I now despise Weber. We have no one to cheer for in the East... that leaves me with the... Kings or... Blues.

Hmmmmm.... Let's Go Blues!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess you're not counting the Leafs as a "hockey team".

Which is fair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve B
United States
Rochester
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mb
NostraDouglas wrote:
Psssssstttt. Root, hey Root. I know he only played like 13 games, but Rafi was a Sabre once upon a time. Still a dirtbag though.

And I was going to cheer for the Preds, for Goose to win one, but then Weber went all George "The Animal" Steele on the Red Wings. SOOOOO... screw that, I now despise Weber. We have no one to cheer for in the East... that leaves me with the... Kings or... Blues.

Hmmmmm.... Let's Go Blues!!!

Hey, hey I know he was. But I don't remember him being a dirt bag for us.

Also, that's true about the Preds. Weber was a dick for doing that. Kings or Blues indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.L. Robert
United States
Sherman Oaks
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Follow me for wargames!
mbmbmbmbmb
Of the 6 series already resolved, the southernmost of the two competing cities (Los Angeles, Nashville, Philadelphia, Phoenix, St. Louis, and Washington) have advanced (against Vancouver, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Chicago, San Jose, and Boston, respectively).

Is that a bad omen for New Jersey and Ottawa?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.