Subject: Port rules and tokens posted in files section rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
I have posted rules and tokens needed to play with the port rules from the Clash of Kings expansion. If you feel the base game is fine except for the ships-blocking-production-of-enemy-ships problem this is the perfect solution.

Example:

(Actual file obv. doesn't have the red spelling underline)

Full set of files with printable rules & tokens:
Port rules & tokens

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dypaca
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why do you say that trade with the free cities is not applicable without Clash of Kings?

Also, it might be worth including that you cannot enter neutral ports and when a port becomes neutral all ships in it are destroyed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jan Ozimek
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
badge
Must resist M:tG. Boardgames are my methadone :)
mbmbmbmbmb
dypaca wrote:
Why do you say that trade with the free cities is not applicable without Clash of Kings?

Also, it might be worth including that you cannot enter neutral ports and when a port becomes neutral all ships in it are destroyed.

Actually I think you are right. It would work fine w/o CoK. I just thought the rule referred to a Westeros card from CoK,but clearly it doesn't. I'll correct it at some point. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.