flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone personally know
Kaye Lewis
United Kingdom
Nuneaton
Warwickshire
flag msg tools

I bought a game last week. Despite the geek order showing up as being shipped, the game has still not arrived, and the tracking number supplied does not work (not entered onto the Post Office system).

Before I take further action, is there anyone who can give her a prod, maybe someone from Nuneaton gamers? I have tried several times to contact Kaye but no reply has been forthcoming.

Cheers in advance,
Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Mandeville
United Kingdom
Leeds
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I managed to speak with Kaye just now, it seems as if it was a case of genuinely forgetting to post before a short holiday (the order said shipped which was misleading). It has been posted now, so only fair to say everything seems tickettyboo now :)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dario bacchi
England
Coventry
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
a bit late but i'd just like to say i know her well and she's cool she's just starting out in the board game business so i'm sure she appreciates your support,

thanks

Dario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.