Saboteur 2 (expansion-only editions)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Winning share question & Rules question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Audrey Wong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
Case 1:
If there are 2 blocking door(Green & Blue) on the road of connection to the gold, the game got both Boss & Profiteer, what will they get?
consider as 2 winners, 4 each, and boss got 4-1=3, Profiteer got 4-2=2?

Case 2:
If there are 2 blocking door(Green & Blue) on the road of connection to the gold, but there is no boss & profiteer, will Saboteur win in this case? even the connection to the gold is completed?

Rules Question:
When the main road from starting point is being bombed in the middle of the game, can I place the path card continuously without connecting to the starting point? but the path I place can connect with other roads that previously placed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cheng
Taiwan
Taipei City
n/a
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
audrey_728 wrote:
Case 1:
If there are 2 blocking door(Green & Blue) on the road of connection to the gold, the game got both Boss & Profiteer, what will they get?
consider as 2 winners, 4 each, and boss got 4-1=3, Profiteer got 4-2=2?

Case 2:
If there are 2 blocking door(Green & Blue) on the road of connection to the gold, but there is no boss & profiteer, will Saboteur win in this case? even the connection to the gold is completed?

Rules Question:
When the main road from starting point is being bombed in the middle of the game, can I place the path card continuously without connecting to the starting point? but the path I place can connect with other roads that previously placed.

Case 1: Yes.

Case 2: No. The Saboteur's objective is to prevent the connection to Gold. I would say there's no "physical" winner at this round (Only the non-present Boss or Profiteer won)

Rules Question: I think most people would say that you can "dig ahead".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Shaffstall
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
audrey_728 wrote:
Case 1:
Rules Question:

That's been clarified by the designer in another thread (don't have a link handy), you cannot dig ahead unless there's an unbroken path from the starting ladder.

Placed ladders count in paths, so if placed in advance can provide multiple paths the saboteurs need to block.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Audrey Wong
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
One more question, the profiteer has to pick a side at the end of the game, why he/she win in case 1? I find it hard to explain to other~

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.