2 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades » Game Valuations

Subject: Games Compendium rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Savage
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I bought at auction recently (along with the Mahjong set also mentioned) a games compendium, consisting of two packs of Waddingtons cards, game pieces and dice for Backgammon and a chess set, the chess set is of I believe marble and on the bottom it has the name C. A & A Made in Italy. The whole thing is in a wooden box and there is no board.
I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the maker and the value of the item.
Thanks for your help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
This seems considerably less likely to be of any real value. Things like this have been produced and sold in umpteen different varieties over the years. Unless your materials / construction is truly unique, I doubt this would fetch you more than $30-50. Your Mah Jong set, on the other hand, sounds absolutely fascinating and completely unique.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.