Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jimmy Pattaya
Canada
Mississauga
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If a Darkness Spreads card instructs Brimstone to fly to his current location (which already has a fire counter on it) along with 1 minion, then does this minion get placed on the board?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Walton
United Kingdom
Cannock
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I would have to say no. The General Movement portion of the card only takes effect if the general moves.

I stand to be corrected, but that's how we play it. With Brimstone, you're lucky to get a card that doesn't move him, so it's a welcome break from the fiery onslaught!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kent Pritchett
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
His current location? That is a good question. I do, as I consider Brimstone to be different from the other Generals. He flies up and lands again breathing more fire. Maybe Richard should answer this one to get a formal ruling.

I don't think it will affect the game to much to go either way on this one. Only make the game slightly eassier or harder.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.