BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Hot Deals

Subject: 40% off all games - Calgary, AB only rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Gary Laycraft
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Zellers in Deer Valley Mall (1221 Canyon Meadows Drive S.E.) is closing and all of their games are 40% off the ticketed price.
I picked up Blokus Duo for $10 and Uno Extreme for $14.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dugas
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think Zellers are closing all over. I haven't checked my local one for games, but it's probably worth checking any Zellers at this point to see what's going cheap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Ratz
Canada
Thunder Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Zellers in Thunder Bay is still at 30% off. I went looking for Sorry Sliders, but they didn't have the basic version, just a movie themed one, which I didn't want.

I did end up buying some of the shelves, but they are for the garage, not for games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Troy
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dratz wrote:
Zellers in Thunder Bay is still at 30% off. I went looking for Sorry Sliders, but they didn't have the basic version, just a movie themed one, which I didn't want.

I did end up buying some of the shelves, but they are for the garage, not for games.

The Cars version of Sorry Sliders is actually pretty fun. It's the poor man's version of Pitchcar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.