Subject: Horrible Histories Songs rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Patching
United Kingdom
Newport, Wales
flag msg tools
badge
If you notice this notice you wil notice that this notice was not worth noticing
mbmbmbmbmb
Since becoming a dad I've been exposed to more kids TV than at any time since I was a lazy ass student. I was going to do an update about all the genuinely good kids TV shows I've discovered but there seems to be a distinct lack of video clips for them on Youtube so I'm a bit restricted to Horrible Histories.

This show has been getting a lot of buzz lately and it's all well deserved as it's great. Genuinely funny and very clever . There's normally only one song an episode but I've only linked to the songs here as I think they're brilliant.

If you can find it, The Ministry of Curious Stuff is also worth checking out. Vic Reeves presents it and it's Vic doing his usual thing (so if you don't like him, don't bother looking it up) and I also liked what I've seen of the Legend of Dick and Dom (sometimes a bit too silly but sometimes hilarious).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan "Spartan Spawn, Sworn, Raised for Warring!"
United States
Sellersburg
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
badge
"By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe."
mbmbmbmbmb
I picked up one of their books on life in the Middle Ages at a yard sale for 10 cents. I must admit I snickered my way through it. Well presented irreverent look at history. I have a feeling that when the time comes to have kids in my life I will be purchasing a few of those books.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon M
United Kingdom
Hitchin
Herts
flag msg tools
The TV show takes it to another level.

I enjoy it and I've been known to watch it even with no kids around.

Funnily enough the songs are my kids least favourite bit. They like the stupid deaths.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.