Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can anyone explain how the colored poop on the customer cards work versus the generic poop?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris J Davis
United Kingdom
London
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Overtext pending moderation...
mbmbmbmbmb
Err... what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Butterfly0038 wrote:
Can anyone explain how the colored poop on the customer cards work versus the generic poop?

It means you get points for each color card that you played that round for that pet that has poop on it.

IE, if you played a green card with poop and a red card with poop, you'd get points for each. If you played 2 green cards with poop, you'd only get points for one of them.

That may in practice only be for the red and green cards, though. I know the Purple cards don't have poop, and I can't remember if the yellow ones do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bell
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, only different colors of poop count. The same applies to the rainbow disease symbol, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Chipacabra wrote:
Yeah, only different colors of poop count. The same applies to the rainbow disease symbol, too.

That one is only really worthwhile for 2 though, since playing 3 diseases will cause you to gain 2 suffering, which I think would negate the points you would have received if I remember correctly
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
sigmazero13 wrote:
That may in practice only be for the red and green cards, though. I know the Purple cards don't have poop, and I can't remember if the yellow ones do.

10 green poop, 3 red poop, 2 yellow poop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:

10 green poop, 3 red poop, 2 yellow poop.

That Troll Farmer can sure earn you some buko points if you do it right!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
sigmazero13 wrote:
Chipacabra wrote:

That one is only really worthwhile for 2 though, since playing 3 diseases will cause you to gain 2 suffering, which I think would negate the points you would have received if I remember correctly

Lich Lord gives +3 for each disease symbol. Each color has Disease cards. So, assuming no other modifiers, you would get a base of 6 points for 2 colors, 7 points for 3 colors (3*3 - 2), and 9 points for 4 colors (4*3 - 3).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dave wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:
Chipacabra wrote:

Lich Lord gives +3 for each disease symbol. Each color has Disease cards. So, assuming no other modifiers, you would get a base of 6 points for 2 colors, 7 points for 3 colors (3*3 - 2), and 9 points for 4 colors (4*3 - 3).

Ah, ok, that's what I get for going off memory, I was thinking it was only +2 for each, in which case the 3rd would be completely negated and the fourth would only net you 1 point. (Instead, the third nets you +1 and the fourth nets you an additional +2).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy Okolica
United States
Washington Township
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow, you guys are fast!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Cormier
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
sigmazero13 wrote:
Dave wrote:
sigmazero13 wrote:
Chipacabra wrote:

Ah, ok, that's what I get for going off memory, I was thinking it was only +2 for each, in which case the 3rd would be completely negated and the fourth would only net you 1 point. (Instead, the third nets you +1 and the fourth nets you an additional +2).

Keep in mind, this is true only if there's at least one poop in the cage.

If the cage is poop-free, you could play as many disease cards as you wanted, and have no suffering added to the pet - so for the Lich Lord, you could get 12 points via disease cards if there's no poop in the cage.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Bell
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The_Finn wrote:

If the cage is poop-free, you could play as many disease cards as you wanted, and have no suffering added to the pet - so for the Lich Lord, you could get 12 points via disease cards if there's no poop in the cage.

You should probably double check your rulebook on that one. Poop won't make a pet sick without a disease card, but 3 disease is enough to make a pet sick even if there's no poop.

Also, this thread was almost a year old, jeez.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
howl hollow howl
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The_Finn wrote:

Nope:
Rulebook wrote:
If you assigned at least one disease need to your pet, add the number of disease needs to the number of manure tokens in its cage. If the total is 2 or less, nothing happens.
A pet in a clean cage can have 2 disease needs without getting sick.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.