Subject: 1999 AH Acquire Opened/ Unpunched rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Makhoul Warheen
United States
Sutherlin
Oregon
flag msg tools
Picked up a copy of this today and am very interested on the value? The box top is bowing a bit but very little wear otherwise. Would love to sell or trade it for newer games as I have a play copy. Thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Like new your looking at around $40-50.

New unopened this can get an easy $70 - 80

Prices vary based on condition and the time of year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls

Lacombe
Louisiana
msg tools
badge
Suddenly a shot rang out! A door slammed. The maid screamed. Suddenly a pirate ship appeared on the horizon! While millions of people were starving, the king lived in luxury. Meanwhile, on a small farm in Kansas, a boy was growing up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Jumpshelf wrote:
Like new your looking at around $40-50.

New unopened this can get an easy $70 - 80

Those are very conservative estimates.

These go for $100 all the time in "like new" condition and around $75 in used condition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ahh yes ok you are right!shake I was thinking it was the older 1995 version which is worth less.

On that one the price estimate is better.

The 1999 larger box version asked about is definitely worth more.

I would agree with the $100 like new.

If anybody is interested there is a nice collectors copy for a decent price on Ebay right now "NEW AVALON HILL ACQUIRE GAME 1976 SEALED UNOPENED 3M" for $45.00 including shipping.
That's a pretty good price for such a pristine copy. I don't believe its the coveted one with the wood tiles but still a nice piece of board game history.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Makhoul Warheen
United States
Sutherlin
Oregon
flag msg tools
I have the BigBox 1999 version. All the pcs are in the original baggies and money is still in it's wrapper. Now to decide whether to keep it as my play copy... I Think it will see the table more with the nicer pcs, or to sell it for the money...

Just saw a played copy with scuffed up box going for 80(so far). . . tempting. .. .

thanks for the quick replies.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.